AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Adam and Eve

Isn't it funny that when you read this story you get so many versions,

For instance King James - tells you about a man formed of soil and then a woman was formed out of his rib, nonsense!
They then go on tell you that the woman ate of the apple and that is how sin started- if anyone takes that literally then shame on them!

They then go on to blame Eve for all the troubles of Men - More foolishness (ah weh dem get dem deh foolishness from)?
If Eve did eat an apple -it wasn't the apple that you and I know -that grows on trees,
They tell you Cain slew Abel over the offering. - That isn't how the old story goes, and when Cain went out to Nod, where was the land of Nod? -They don't reveal that, do they? Yet they tell us Cain found his wife out there?

There is so many things that is just blatant lies and mistruth ,that is incredible that people, sensible people at that, are still holding on to them foolishness, and would even want to kill or harm a one for pointing out the folly! Thats is what makes me sick!
That sensible people are hoodwinked by the system to the point that they are afraid to even ask a question. But not me!!

I don't even buy the Adam and Eve stories, but the one that I would consider is the one that shows that Eve did have sex with the one from the other tribe and that Cain was his offspring, and that is why Abel did a lick out against him, even down to dissing his Ital offering! and that seeing Cain was not the son of Adam, when he slewed Abel him did have to run, and he received a mark not as a curse, but because once outside of his area, the other tribes (seeing that he bore no mark) would have killed him on sight!

Also the fact that Adam did impregnate the next woman and she didn't too check for him and his foolishness (him couldn't control her) so she left him! Indeed the so called actual sin (using them terms) was actually caused by Adam, because Eve didn't know what she was doing and was in effect tricked into a liaison, which resulted in her pregnancy! Adam on the other hand was jealous and deliberately went out to do what he done.

I do not personally believe these stories literally, but this briefest of explanations is infinitely more sensible than the accepted versions that have been drummed into our heads!

I am just burning out nonsense.

Knowledge.

Messages In This Thread

Adam and Eve
Re: Adam and Eve
Give respects to Constantine the Great
Re: Give respects to Constantine the Great
n Yes, i coodn't leave this topic be *NM*
give thanks to Constantine, the messenger *NM*
"source of knowledge"
Re: "source of knowledge"

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com