AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Adam and Eve
In Response To: Re: Adam and Eve ()

Greetings Sis Judah!

You make some very interesting points within your response particularly about the remnants of knowledge, I personally feel that the Illuminated Ones have somehow gotten their hands upon hidden knowledge and have used that knowledge to fashion the living hell that we are currently inna!

I would not be surprised if its some kinda vast (alien) 'computer programme' that we are all trapped in, which has been run before and continues to be re-ran until the equation is balanced - Food for thought!!

By the way the quote you refer, re the cradle of civilisation is not a quote - in the sense of; I never heard anybody say that (I am not saying that they have not used the analogy in the past) but my use of the clarification stems from the vibes I feel when I think about the term -cradle of civilisation-!

Kind of the same as the difference between the terms Earth and World! They give the rise to the notion that they are the same thing; but We know that they are not!!

Kind Regards

Knowledge.

Messages In This Thread

Adam and Eve
Give respects to Constantine the Great
Re: Give respects to Constantine the Great
n Yes, i coodn't leave this topic be *NM*
give thanks to Constantine, the messenger *NM*
"source of knowledge"
Re: "source of knowledge"

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com