AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

International vampire tour makes stop in Guyana *LINK*

Remember these 'Christafari' idiots? Just found out they made a lil stop in my country to spread confusion. Apparently they are welcome there although Capleton, Bounty Killa and Movado are banned (and regardless what you think of extreme homophobic lyrics, of which I am not a fan, that is NOT the real reason they are banned... the real reason is cos Bounty duz sing this song hey: DOWN IN THE GHETTO WHERE THE POOR NUH HAVE A TING, AND DE POLITICIANS IS DE GUNS DEM A BRING, AND DE CRACK AND DE COKE IT A SUPPORT DE KILLING, ME CHECK IT OUT DE WHOLE A DEM A DE SAME TING... that is really why Bounty is banned from Guyana the East Indian supremacist narco-state that it is.
PS East Indian supremacists are like white supremacists with darker skin. There are also good and decent East Indian Guyanese; I am not talking about them.
Hey Congo Nyah are y'all out there somewhere? Next time fools like this come to GT y'all should go out there with yuh binghi drums and drown them out... overwhelm them with word sound and power mek dem get heart attack and rush outta GT to some yankee cardiac ward...
Anyway, check out the Christafari crew in all their idiotic glory:

Messages In This Thread

International vampire tour makes stop in Guyana *LINK*
Re: International vampire tour makes stop in Guyan
Dont forget about G_d's reggae star... *LINK*
Re: Dont forget about G_d's reggae star...
lmao that u call him G-d's star lol
Dude...
dude dont make me pull a black smiff n wessun out
To hell with Christafari; listen some Rodney Price *LINK*
Re: To hell with Christafari; listen some Rodney P
lol... funny stuff but the link is broken
!!!! is the lead singer married ot ras shorty is d
Re: !!!! is the lead singer married ot ras shorty
apparantly they have a hot live show!
Just to make it perfectly clear...
I might be wrong...
Bloggers facing arrest in Guyana *LINK*
the trade-off of global digital connectivity
Re: the trade-off of global digital connectivity
Reporters are "the new oppostion"- dictator Jagdeo *LINK*
Hopefully the link will work now...? *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com