AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Taharkah X links
In Response To: Taharkah X links *LINK* ()

Look at it this way. I'm not going to change my mind about what I KNOW about this case. Gman is not helping Mumia one bit with his childish, ignorant and effeminate whining. So what is the point of all of this?

Everyone has disagreed with another person in this group. We all have different ideas. But no one except Gman goes around poring over the posts looking for my name so he can start with his childish whining. I strongly suspect that he has a crush on me and that Gman stands for GAYMAN.
Stop trying to use me to come out of the closet. I don't agree with your lifestyle and your fixation on me is SICK. NO, I DON'T WANT TO HOOK UP WITH YOU. OK? GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. LOL following behind me trying to get some attention. Are you helping Mumia? No, you're just trying to spend some time with a man that you're interested in. Gross.

Ok, that's my final word on this subject. Won't read anything with GAYMAN's name on it in the future. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread

Taharkah X links *LINK*
Ras Atum thinks Mumia deserves 2 b on death row
Re: Ras Atum thinks Mumia deserves 2 b on death ro
Re: Ras Atum thinks Mumia deserves 2 b on death ro *LINK*
Ras Atum...
Re: Ras Atum thinks Mumia deserves 2 b on death ro *LINK*
Whatever, idiot
Re: Taharkah X links *LINK*
I'll agree with you there
Re: I'll agree with you there

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com