AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

TREVOR PHILLIPS SELLOUT TR8R U R GOING DOWN *LINK*

This punk is the head of the british government's supposed "racial equality watchdog". "Dog" is about the only accurate part of this chump house kneegrow's job description. Some African-Guyanese are proud of people like him and Baroness Amos, another famous African-Guyanese-British bootlicker, sighing contentedly and saying "how far we've come." To me, and trust it ain't only me alone, he is an utter embarrasment to the community that produced Cuffy and Dr. Walter Rodney. He is as much an embarrassment as "Fine Man" Rawlins the fake dready boy who masterminded the lovely little child-on-child massacre that ushered in 2008 for the oh-so-lucky Guyanese people (well when I say mastermind I mean direct mastermind cos you can bet the guyanese so-called government he was supposedly fighting against had their dutty hands involved in it somewhere down the line).
Anyway Trevor has been babbling to the press about how "insitutionalised racism" is no longer a relevant term and the police aren't racist any more. (This is after lurching wildly to the farrakhan-esque pseudo-left a year before that, calling for Black-only schools, a very realistic goal in the UK considering that it's absolutely chock full of Black-only neighbourhoods). Anyway it seems even some of his fellow suits working in the government whitewashing-of-racism effort are unhappy with the direction their headless chicken of a leader is taking... so much so that it may well bring him down... maybe he'll end up begging change outside brixton tube station...
read all about it...

Messages In This Thread

TREVOR PHILLIPS SELLOUT TR8R U R GOING DOWN *LINK*
Bro Zephaniah KO's Trevor the House Negro *LINK*
1 more thing b4 I go...
Re: Bro Zephaniah KO's Trevor the House Negro *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com