AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: The Sheer GALL of these god damned demons

Thankhs for the vibes me brudda. 35,000 people marched on Saturday (police estimates so you know it was probably twice that number in reality). This was the more "mainstream" march, with the churches, charities, union groups etc. outnumbering the more "radical" elements. The police apparently tried to provoke the "anarchists" who did show up but they were wise and didn't take the bait. (I put "anarchist" in quotes because that's the cover-all term the police and them use for the more militant elements; some call themselves anarchists but others don't. "Anarchist" meaning "believer in a non-hierarchical communal-type society" rather than "advocate of chaos and disorder".) There was only one arrest that I heard of. The kkkops must be disappointed no one took their bait.
But Wednesday will be the day when things either kick off or don't. I'm going to try to make it; it may be difficult to get into London. I'ma see about booking a bus tomorrow. As I said I'm going to protest peacefully but I am in full support of my sisters and brothers who may have something else in mind as long as it does not involve putting innocent people at risk.
If the financial district ends up a smouldering ruin, I will not have been one of those participating, but I won't exactly be shedding any tears (as long as no civilians get hurt).
Nuff Respect Iyah... Guidance and I-tection

Messages In This Thread

The Sheer GALL of these god damned demons *LINK*
The T.S.G: Terrorist Satanic Gestapo *LINK*
The reason the accusations are 'unsubstantiated'
A Blast from the Past from L.K.J. *NM* *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com