AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: I almost forgot
In Response To: I almost forgot ()

Yes, That why INI feel why Jah told our ancestors to build the church underground, treasures are always stored deep within eye reach. That why INI feel we have to stand firm ina Babylon. For the future of our children. INI was reasoning with Iself, I said self, Zachariah came prophesying with Haggiah and Malachi, studying a little, Haggiah quote "You have sown much, but harvest little; you eat, but there is not enough to be satisfied; you drink, but there is not enough to become drunk; you put on clothing, but no one is warm enough; and he who earns, earns wages to put into a purse with holes." they came at the end of the succession of prophets who was Jah conveyors of divine revelations. Which is why we are all in this here recession. Economic crisis. All Nations. Haggiah spoke to our ancestors of rebuilt of a new temple. He urges our people to continue their work in the awareness that Jah is with them and he will bring greater glory upon the new temple once it is completed. Haggiah, promises that the temple will flow the wealth of surrounding NATIONS, and to provide conditions of peace for his people, that us. Judean. When they clean their spirit (pure people) and turn to Jah.
Emperor Haile Selassie & Empress Menen will lead our people in triumph over our enemies (Babylonian). Haggiah also addressed to Judah governor Zerubbbabel, he announces Jah grand plan to restore the throne of Davidite ,Jah seal of approval and Jah authentication will rest upon this royal heir who will be like a signet ring upon Jah hand.(that signet ring upon Jah hand is throne of HIM Emperor Haile Selassie & Empress Menen).

Messages In This Thread

Keepers of The Lost Tabot 1/5 *LINK*
Re: Keepers of The Lost Tabot 1/5
Re: Keepers of The Lost Tabot 1/5
typo
I almost forgot
Re: I almost forgot

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com