AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: I knew you were a true prophetess *LINK*

Greeting, General Nyabinghi

INI give nuff respect to you, INI read your postings, your name is you. YOU a General that stand strong with words, power from the MOST HIGH. WISDOW- NYABINGHI- YOU are chanting down babylon for our people even the ones that goes astray. INI feel glory in my heart that you stay firm in the ible and see Jah works. YOU know the truth of the ible like INI. Yes INI am praying for you and our people that we can do the work for Jah and burn fire babylon wickest of the world. It no time for joke and play. Just like you say to SimonI, Our history, customs is in the ible, We are Jah idren here to talk & walk righteous on Jah Land. Lucifer move around to and from around the earth. While Jah is rooted from birth. We have to be wise to see Lucifer, Babylonian trick, Lucifer, is just like the crabs in a pot trying hard to grab hold to everyone their claws can catch before they get burn up. Trying to grab all our people. When INI had my first granddawta I would sing the old song that our ancestors song. Until Jah put the wisdom in INI, that when INI knew Lucifer are after our babies. YOU remember the song, Rock a bye baby, on the tree top,
When the wind blows the cradle will rock.
When the bough breaks the cradle will fall,
And down will come baby, cradle and all.
That right there shows Lucifer moving to and fro to put a curse on our baby. And we sing the song without listening to the meaning of the words. That when Jah open up the seal of that book. Then here come Lucifer again,that Jah open my heart of overstanding. It was the cursing (bad words)that Lucifer place on the earth. Which our ancestors still does now. Jah spirit is clean. When King Solomon build the temple. Our ancestors had duty to attend to kept it holy. YOU know the Art of the Covenant. Prophet Zechariah had the vision Jah gave him about" Zechariah, the prophet, saw two olive trees in his vision and asked an angel about them. “... What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by Jah (the LORD) of the whole earth (Zech. 4:11-14).” There were two olive trees in Solomon’s temple carved into the form of angels which the Ark of the Covenant set under their wings. INI have no cursing out of my mouth, it was hard when INI had to accomplish this overstanding. I was raised in harlem,NY in the 60, and you know that all you hear. INI overstand the trick that Lucifer play with our people, it have no meaning, and it travel from one generation to the next. INI had to stop the curse so my grandchildren won't start it. It is so deeply inbedded in our spirit we sometime don't know when we are cursing. That when INI say it know jokey joke on Jah Land. INI love this some by Bunny Wailer. DREAMLAND. MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE.

ONE LOVE, JAH LOVE.

Messages In This Thread

Rastafari and the Bible..
Re: Rastafari and the Bible..
up yours judie
Re: up yours judie
Re: up yours judie
What place does that comment have...
you are 100% correct gman *NM*
Re: wot no apology?
Arabic Apology anyone? *LINK*
I didn't even realize at first lol *LINK*
Baiting? *LINK*
Re: Baiting?
I play Keeper
Re: I play Keeper
Higher Heights *LINK*
Not so loud
Bredz...
PS
Re: PS
Are u a paranoid schizophrenic? *NM*
perhaps, doc...you tell me
Re: perhaps, doc...you tell me
You are correct *LINK*
Re: You are correct
Hmmmmm I see *NM*
word/power *NM*
welcome yishay
Re: welcome yishay
word/power to your self/truth *NM*
Re: Rastafari and the Bible.. *LINK*
What Ible?
Re: What Ible?
Re: What Ible? *LINK*
Bless you simon
Re: seems like the thing to do*NM* *NM*
Each man to his own fig tree
Yes empress 5 days a week
Re: Yes empress 5 days a week
Thankyou Bless Up *NM*
Ible book of prophecy
General-yahanna-Blasts-Egyptology *LINK*
same with Itiopia...MENELYK MURDERED OROMO
DNT B MD
Re: DNT B MD
homeless wandering bums
Actualy I can do better
mission accomplished...
YAWN.....anyways
Memories
Thankyou
can I ask a favor
Re: can I ask a favor
you are a king *NM*
Re: YAWN.....anyways
Re: YAWN.....anyways *LINK*
I love it *NM*
Great Work Disciple *NM*
I knew you were a true prophetess
Re: I knew you were a true prophetess
Bless you prophetess *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com