AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Question for black/hebrew/israelite followists

Thanks for the response.I see what you are saying all in all but there are parts that dont seem to resonate.
Like when you ask me if I have dated a man:well no,I'm not that way inclined.But if sighting the presence of god in a female body,does that same type of question apply to a woman ie 'have you ever dated a woman?'.
Sexual attraction is of the physical world.You might find 'god' in it but that would be only through love (or whatever equivolent word one might have).So finding/seeing the quality that is beyond the flesh is,of course spiritual or the essencial nature.

We talking FATHER when I shared EVERYTHING about my Mother for 9 months??? her emotions...her food...her water...her blood...her resting...her metabolism...her warmth...

And you got me putting some dude above her?!?!

Perhaps,Father Mother Creator would work because both male and female are involved in the creation.I think father and mother is applied because mostly,one can relate to something tangible like father or mother as being the primary cause of creation of human life.Both have different roles and a different relationship with the child.Heavenly Father/Mother...sounds fine.

I think that focus is where two eyes look at one thing and observe it(lets say)but yet to have the focus on a definable thing,a man/woman/human to see the indefinable God is something different to tunnel vision.You should be able to FOCUS on the one thing but yet be AWARE of everything around that one focal point.When someone becomes more in harmony of what the physical focus represents and SEES/EXPERIENCES the indefinable (from that one focal point),then they would eventually see God in all things.
So after this point of seeing god in more things-then the scope of what is EXPERIENCED- as 'god' would be broadened.Then you could place your focus on the people around you and naturally would see them in this divinity because it is pertinent and natural that we all is connected.
I would say that the controllers want you to keep staring to the dead body of a man(DEAD as in NOT the undefinable)and get tunnel vision looking at the matter state and nothing else.
Thats why the 'controllers' like people to look to the crucified image of Yesus too.

Anyway,this is deep and I have to move on and do some things so more life...Forward

Messages In This Thread

Question for black/hebrew/israelite followists...
no response...no mystery *NM*
Re: no response...no mystery *LINK*
Re: no response...no mystery
OK I see
If you down with these misogynist morons...
I sure it's this "General Yahannah"...
BTW, I am digesting your sights... *NM*
Rastafari is no kind of "hebrew followist"
Re: Rastafari is no kind of "hebrew followist"
Oh and of course we need you the g8 Yankee...
Re: Oh and of course we need you the g8 Yankee...
Click website @ bottom of my profile
Re: Click website @ bottom of my profile
LET ME TELL U SOMETHING FOOL.
Re: LET ME TELL U SOMETHING FOOL.
I think I'm gonna show this post to my mum.
g'day mate *NM*
LOL that's Australian not British u ignoramus
well shut me bloody mouth you bloody bloke *NM*
Re: LET ME TELL U SOMETHING FOOL.
PS to Disciple

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com