AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Just in case u thought I was afraid to say...
In Response To: It's interesting... ()

"I want to kill some police officers in London" because my old "buddy" rasi revealed my real name on another thread... you wrong! I know the *ENTIRE* city of London has my back (except for those with a postcode in Chelsea, the super-wealthy area)so I can say exactly what I want exactly when I want it. And so can you unless you got a serious case of ingrown testicles (sorry for the sexist term but it's the best I could come up with on the spot)...
PS Any feds, informers etc reading this needs to check a dictionary for the difference between the terms "want to" and "am going to"... I'm not threatening anything, do I own a gun? Do I wear massive suits of body armour? Do I beat the hell out of five foot tall women whose only crime is to dare to talk back to me? Do I murder random newspaper vendors with a blow from behind whilst wearing a mask? No... that ain't me... that's someone else... who was that again?
As a vegetarian tryinabe vegan I don't like bigging up businesses that profit from slaughter, but I'll definitely say "Word" to any kebab shop owner in London town who poisons a copper. Hey babylon are you parnoid yet? Are you buying some cookbooks and trying to figure out how to do something more complex than boiling an egg now that your wife has died from internal bleeding?

Messages In This Thread

Disciples Of Maat *LINK*
word/power to the truth investigation *NM*
Re: Disciples Of Maat
plus it means castration...mental and otherwise *NM*
Re: plus it means castration...mental and otherwis
Decapitation of the Females head indeed.... *NM*
Re: Disciples Of Maat *LINK*
It's interesting...
Just in case u thought I was afraid to say...
I was there at this demo, this could've been me!! *LINK*
Re: It's interesting...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com