AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

I thought I answered this 2 times?
In Response To: 400 years......... ()

So basicaly we are to ignore history comming from whites, when it does not agree with you stomach?

Personally not all Rastafarians, believe that the 400 year prophecy was talking about Egypt. Some feel that it was talking about America.

So even if the prophecy pertians to America, and not Kemet, then what is your point?

And as I stated earlier, even if they stayed there for 200 years, what exactly changes?....That they were not slaves there? That they were not crushed up under those pharohs?

As I stated before, no two Egyptologist or ANY world historian know for certain who the Hyksos trully were. It is all quesses and estimations. In the field of academia, InI call that a "HYPOTHESIS". Basically meaning an educated quess.

Just so you know, that 400 year captivity theory in Kemet came from WHITE JEWS!!!

No white Jew would point to America as the fulfillment of the prophecy, becuase that would mean that the TRUE JEWS/ISRAELITES are black!!!

So the white Jew force feeds this 400 year prophecy on Kemet.

But like I said, they were there for 200 years. Long enough to be an oppressed people, especially if they came in as beggars, they would have been the lower class of Kemetian residents.

We all know how the lower class is treated in America. SO what made Egypt any different? The laws of Maat? America has a constitution if read sounds like the best thing since sliced bread. But we all know that the constituion was not written for everyone.

If people feel that the Laws of Maat, and the scribe Ani had EVERYONE/ETHNICITY in mind, when he was writting, would be a strange scholarly position to take.

Messages In This Thread

400 years.........
I thought I answered this 2 times?
the point

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com