AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Ancient Esoteric Rasta *LINK*

Excerpt The Esoteric Atannuology, Egyptology and Rastafariology Volume 1

by "Aakshun" George W. Singleton, B.A., D.H.

"Rastafari" rearranged spells "Ast-Ra" where Ra generically mean the seven inner sun gods and "Ast" means the heavens which are these gods abode; Rasta the first mystic [astral] plane initiates go; notice that "Fari" is the transliteration "Peraa" which means the house of the great one, the pharaoh since ideally the king was the top supreme mystic "sun person".

Fari means master, leader, guide as the gods' son [of the inner light]. So "Rastafari" denotes one who has mastered rising above the body unto the plane to astral [Rastau] one who has learned to escape the "body tomb bind" and up to the spiritual astral plane climb finding the answer to the command of life know thyself.

Tetragrammaton

RA = The Sun/Son God
STA = Star - Sirius - Staff of Power - Genesis 49:10 The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

FAR = The abode of God home of Anu, Nibiru in the Far away; a distance in space and time

I = A concept which is in all; InI. These 4 syllables are inline with the 4 elements, earth, air, fire and water which also symbolized YHVH.

RASTAFARI:
Ras- Is head, but in Kemetic is spelt RES and means to wake up, rise up or keep awake

Ta- which relates to the Ptahites, or Twa people, Since H.I.M was small in stature.

Far- as in distant

I - relating to the 1st Eye (I)

POWER OF THE TRINITY:

The power is consciousness; the Trinity is the relationship between mind and matter creating the soul or Fohat. Symbolically, the power of the Trinity is the pineal, hypothalamus and pituitary gland. The Washitaw nation has a Royal Head Trinity of the Royal house of Washitaw which is symbolized by the above mentioned
glands that act as one.

NEGUS NEGAST

The title for serpent king and solidified
the fact that H.I.M was taught Egyptian Mysteries. The Serpent Kings are the same 7 serpents around Buddha, 7 Cobras of Goddess Lakshmi, the dragons in front of Shaolin Temples, the snakes st. Patrick chased out of Ireland and the Garden of Eden’s serpent. Negas were Africans enlightened by the serpentine fire or kundalini energy. This is the same serpent pharaohs had on their crowns.

DAVID’S ROOT

Again dealing with the Universal laws is the Star of David. The upward facing triangle represents the male energy; the downward
facing triangle represents the feminine energy. The correlation or interdependence of male and female is the centre of the Star of David. This can only be innerstood through a clear overstanding of Deity in its triple aspect of Creator-Preserver-Destroyer, Generator-Operator-Destroyer or Spirit-Matter with the connecting link or centre of the Star called Fohat. Fohat is a Tibetan term for the energy or motion aspect of the Supreme Spirit. Every form of life is made up of a certain grade of matter expressing a certain degree of intelligence or consciousness, and the connecting link between the two is the vital force of Fohat.

It links spirit and matter, subject to object.
As stated Earlier, Amon or Amen was the Kemetic and Kushite name for God. When we decipher Emperor Selassie’s name we see that he has God in his name. In one instance it is the “EL”in his
name, the Hebrew name for God, but, if that isn’t enough, Sela in (Sela)ssie is in actuality Selah, and Selah means Amen, which is Amen Ra.

Emperor Haile Selassie 1st is the 225th king in the line of Solomon and Sheba. It is not a coincidence that 2+2+5= 9. With 9 being the number of completion this tells us that H.I.M and H.I.M was the end of the cycle but also the beginning of a new one since we are taught that 9 is the # meaning born in our Supreme
Mathematics

H.I.M and H.I.M are the 323rd Emperor and Empress 3+2+3=8. 8 is the number for infinity and in our Supreme Alphabet of the Gods and Earths 8 = He or Her who build the knowledge of self and together destroy the devil civilization, which makes them
symbolized as 8 also in our Daily Mathematics of the Gods and Earth meaning to Build and Destroy. The figure 8 is also the # and sign for infinity, or never ending cycle.

The 7th chakra is the crown chakra or height of illumination. If we study Universal Laws, the Law of Correspondence tells us “as within so without, as without so within”. So the God we are to be observing on the 7th day called Sabbath is ourselves. The 6 days of creation was exercised by a subordinate God of the primordial
Goddess. The 7th day is not to rest but to reflect on the prior 6 days, so when we start creating again at the 1st day we don’t make the
same mistakes as we did the days before the Sabbath.

ELECT OF GOD

This title is one that confuses many to think that Selassie is the higher power. If he was elect of himself, he would be THE ALL in Flesh. He was even quoted as saying that he is an instrument of God. In 1963-64 while reasoning with Ras brethren from Jamaica, it is written that he accepted them as brothers and that they should see him as Father. We must remember, as Rases, that no African centres of education is to be omitted. From Olmecs to Timbuktu, India to Asia, the mysteries we passed on to our children of races are ALL relative. H.I.M at 1964 would have been shed of his ego and awaiting transition to the next realm. By telling the Rases to see him as father he is telling them I am Ptah-Re, where the word father (Fath-er) is
derived. He also told the Rases that no man should worship the image of man.

Haile Selassie is an etheric celestial being of the high order that manifested as the forerunners of civilization and everything seen
and unseen, known and unknown to man today.

Selassie is Allah in flesh, Buddha , Yashua ,
Krishna , and any other savior of today’s religions, but mostly he is the physical manifestation for melanated beings thinking they need something outside themselves to save them and take them to the promise land. The esoteric teaching is that he is a bridge to the higher consciousness to those willing to decipher the
hidden knowledge. He is the mask of God that one must wear in order to be.

THE CORONATION

Finally we will decipher the coronation of H.I.M and H.I.M. The coronation of Emperor and Empress at that time and still today was the physical manifestation of God and Goddess, which are
dormant qualities in every individual, with their chakras activated as the Perfect Tree of Life.

Nov. 23 1930 was the date of the coronation. 49 bishops, (multiple of 7) in groups of 7, held place for 7 days and 7 nights in the 7 corners of the national cathedral.

11x7= 77

7 for his aligned chakras
7 for her aligned chakras.
H.I.M was also anointed with 7 oils. We must also make note that

7x7=49
9+4=13

THIS SYMBOLOGY OF 7 AND 13 LISTED ABOVE IS NO
COINCIDENCE BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH THING
AS A COINCIDENCE. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A
REASON!!!!

H.I.M received 7 items on his coronation day:

1. Jeweled Sword Base Chakra
2. Orb Navel Chakra
3. Robe Solar Plexus Chakra
4. Imperial Gold Sceptre Heart Chakra
5. 2 Lances Throat Chakra(double edge
sword)
6. Diamond Ring Third Eye
7. The Triple Crown Crown Chakra

These 7 items (the 2 lances represent Truth or the double edged sword) are the physical representation of the chakras. The inner standing of H.I.M and H.I.M being coronated on the same day, which was the first time in Ethiopian history, shows the correlation of male
and female supporting each other.

Of the 7 items received by the Emperor, according to tradition, 3 items would be duplicated for the Empress, the Robe, Ring and
Crown. This will bring the total number of items to 10.

In the Promised Key, Leonard Percival Howell writes, “King Alpha and Queen Omega said they are the Black Arc Soverign of Most High times, the perfect Virginity & Supreme Crown Head of Holy times,paymaster & THE PERFECT TREE OF LIFE”.

“Our people MUST start inwardly to bring about a genuine change outwardly.” From bottom to top, the spheres represent the coronation items:

10 Jeweled sword
9 Orb
8 Robe(His)
7 Robe(Hers)
6 Imperial Sceptre
5 Lance
4 Ring(His)
3 Ring(Hers)
2 Crown(Hers)
1 Triple Crown(His)

Messages In This Thread

Ancient Esoteric Rasta *LINK*
Visions of Oanne/ John/ the Beast/ *LINK*
Re: Visions of Oanne/ John/ the Beast/ *NM* *LINK*
Re: Visions of Oanne/ John/ the Beast/ *LINK*
Severed Nimrodic Heads of State *LINK*
indeed "esoteric"...indeed semitically tampered
Not just your reglar sheep
oh okay, good for you, judie, good girl *NM*
Re: oh okay, good for you, judie, good girl
who? *NM*
I have something to say about this...
lets go gman
Back atcha in a day or 2
Bro Zephaniah & Sis Kaya speak... *LINK*
Re: Bro Zephaniah & Sis Kaya speak...
Cool, yankee bai
Re: indeed "esoteric"...indeed semitically tampere
Re: indeed "esoteric"...indeed semitically tampere
Re: Ancient Esoteric Rasta
let me input...
Re: let me input...
The aryans invaded India...
Ok *NM*
The wheels on the bus go round and round...
ahh . . . family ties
Yes... and don't foget...
Re: The wheels on the bus go round and round...
Re: The wheels on the bus go round and round... *LINK*
Re: Ancient Esoteric Rasta *LINK*
Erythraea? *NM*
Re: Erythraea?
so ras tafari is not ahramaic? but the etymology
Re: so ras tafari is not ahramaic? but the etymolo *LINK*
Re: so ras tafari is not ahramaic? but the etymolo
Are you an evolutionist?
Re: Are you an evolutionist?
Re: Are you an evolutionist? *LINK*
Re: Are you an evolutionist?
u are amazing, and thank you *NM*
Re: so ras tafari is not ahramaic? but the etymolo *LINK*
ITHIOPIA IS THE HOLE SORCE!
Re: ITHIOPIA IS THE HOLE SORCE!
Acknowledge your mother
Acknowledge YOURS
Re: Acknowledge YOURS
Re: A Man a woman
what is that supposed to mean? *NM*
WHAT too cryptic?
too many expressos for you *NM*
Re: too many expressos for you
oh okie dokie then,,,gotcha *NM*
You first
I AM NOT REASONING WITH YOU...SO STOP TROLLING ME *NM*
Get a life you kemite nutjob!
He can't be God........
GREAT POST *NM*
correction
REGARDLESS ITHIOPIA IS THE SORCE!
Re: REGARDLESS ITHIOPIA IS THE SORCE!
Re: REGARDLESS ITHIOPIA IS THE SORCE!
REGARDLESS PURE BLACK SUPRIMACY!
Re: REGARDLESS PURE BLACK SUPRIMACY!
I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU, TROLL *NM*
KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTH! *NM*
more semitic ignorance and arrogance
Re: more semitic ignorance and arrogance
Re: multiple names, etc.
Blown up any Palestinian babies lately Mr Zionist? *NM*
Won't answer your wicked provocative question *NM*
Neither confirm nor deny is it?
they are already burning with ignorance/arrogance *NM*
I agree *NM*
mix-up *LINK*
denial and protectionism
KaBaRa
word/power/thankhs *NM*
Re: word/power/thankhs
Re: KaBaRa
KaBaRa/KaBaLa *LINK*
Torah-based Kabbalah
Re: Torah-based Kabbalah
yet still no refuting the original post
typical "occultist" spook-word card *NM*
Kush/Kemet ROOTZ of Kabalah *LINK*
All the Mix Up Comes Outta ONE *LINK*
Way to handle your business...
word! *NM*
Re: Way to handle your business...
Re: Way to handle your business... *LINK*
Re: Way to handle your business...
Seen...
Re: Seen...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com