AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Obama has no expiereince/remember?

(Ok maybe you can offer even more clarity for me.

If so, why did he back away from Rev. Wright?)

***Simply put, if he alligned himself with Rev. Wright (who seems to be a Christian who praise Jesus that conscious folks seem to have acknowledged as "A okay") then he would of had no chance of winning the election. How can a saviour of blacks help you in a place and time where elections determine the next leader, if he can not win an election?

Ask yourself, would Haile Selassie I say "GOD DAM AMERICA?!?!?!?!?.....Has he ever stated anything remotely close to that? Infact did he not come to America to meet President JFK?

The point here, is that SOME black folks seem to be judgeing Obama (and they have every right to do so), but based on what track record I ask?

"OBAMA HAS NO EXPIEREINCE", was yelled from the lips of John Mccain. If this is the case, and Mccain is basing this upon Obama's only 2 years of service in the senate, then how are we as blacks claiming to know that Obama is no different than any other cracka that served at 1600 Pennsylvania avenue?

Therefore if the white man can not dig up a political record on Obama, due to his LACK of expiereince, then how can you, me, or any of us?

As I told Oshun Auset, she judged Obama, as soon as he took the Oath of office. She like many others did not give this brother a chance. The fact that one is elected to the white house, automaticaly make you an enemy of the people? Honestly, I do not see Obama having the same mind as George W. Bush.

(Do you think Obama is for black liberation?)

***Interesting question! Personally that would depend on what you see as liberation. I have read some poster's thoughts on here, and I hear everything from poetry type answers, to direct warfare. If you are asking me do I think that Obama preaches that all black people should close shop and run back to Africa, then no, he does not preach "black liberation theology".

But if one says that we as blacks can be free in America, and not leave here, and prosper while remaining in America proper, then yes with black leaders in roles that were only once dominated by white Anglo Saxon males......then yes we can be liberated here.

If the pens of presidents enslaved us, then the pens of presidents can free us. If the gavel of white judges gross effect the black male incarceration rate, then the gavel of black judges can reverse that gross statistic.

If black people own 51% which is considered as controlling intrest in a company, then they can give jobs were their past 49% was not effective in hiring, but only effective in lining their pockets, with stock.

Was it not you who stated, "Babylon is not a physical place, and infact a state of mind"? personally I did not agree with you. However if this is the case, then a change of mind must start at the top! If change is to come, it will start with her leaders. Her leader is Obama.

Messages In This Thread

Can somebody please answer this?
Re: Can somebody please answer this?
This may be a bit clearer
Re: This may be a bit clearer
Re: This may be a bit clearer
Re: This may be a bit clearer *LINK*
Obama has no expiereince/remember?
Re: Obama has no expiereince/remember?
WOW, word/power judie *NM*
Re: THANKS Ma,atty *NM*
Who ever said they had power?
Re: Who ever said they had power?
They Knew it
Re: They Knew it
Actually... *LINK*
Re: Actually...
Any idea WHY H.I.M. did, 'Rebel'? *NM*
Re: Actually...
You're trying too hard
Re: You're trying too hard
I can't believe we are debating this
Selassielive
Yout
The reason for the land grant
Oromo issue
A key can lock/unlock
500 years VS. 100 days?
What should we do?
Bob Marley answers this question...
Carter less dirt? Ever heard of East Timor?
word/power *NM*
The only difference b/ Obama & previous prezzies
I FEEL YOU! *NM*
Re: I FEEL YOU!
Re: I FEEL YOU!
barbershop

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com