AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

CYMRU
In Response To: Bob would've disagreed ()

KOOL have done a few bits of study myself but would have been interested to get it from your point of view is all.

Have a Welsh family in my gathering they are medium sized people with thick black curley hair, they are very nice, quiet smile alot and love to sing, ALOT, the whole family.

The answer to an important part of history I would loved to have from your half of the earth and I concede it is impossible....

(from watching TIME TEAM on the telly)

Who was the numbskull who first had the idea to polish the stone axe thereby sharpening it making it so much easier to chop DOWN TREES, REMEMBERING that by the time there were incursions made into northern europe it was already heavily forested..man it kills me to think they,the europeans, still haven't stop their destruction of the earths forests.

peace

judah

Messages In This Thread

The Buju Banton Controversy over Bob Marley *LINK*
Re: The Buju Banton Controversy over Bob Marley
Re: The Buju Banton Controversy over Bob Marley
Buju "Better Day Coming"...TUUUUUUNE!!!! *NM* *LINK*
Wicked new Gargamel *LINK*
Re: Wicked new Gargamel
Bob would've disagreed
Re: Bob would've disagreed
Correction
CYMRU

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com