AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: loyal protectionist to the last...

You talk like a typical pseudo-educated black college alumnus.

they trained you in offering all the ear-candy but no substance.

So you are transitioning to the continent, SO WHAT, as if you are going to make a positive difference. All someone as lost as you is going to do is implement the colonized biddings of your indoctrinated mind.

"Looky yall, I m going to africa, yippee".

Their loss indeed. A brainwashed american negro coming in their midst with a supremacist mindset of "helping them" when it is YOU who needs the most help.

You have proven on this board time and time again that you are the most americanized, dis-educated negro here.

You were INTENTIONALLY dis-educated in your crack infested high school and INTENTIONALLY dis-educated in your college. The abolitionist who your college was named after was a sworn member of white society who was FOR abolition but was AGAINST competitive negros. The purpose for your "oldest black college in the US" was to make sure that you stayed a distant second to whites and stayed away from white coeds.

And yall up there proud and uppity and thinking yous above somebody just like folk being proud of fatback pork.

I do not talk down to people. I TALK DOWN TO YOU because of your false level of education. I talk light-years above you. They bamboozled you and whoever shelled out all that money for nothing.

You thought you were smart, see. But actually you are embarrassing. You cannot buy logical intelligence. Sorry to disappoint you.

From what I can gather, you are one of many negros who turned to education to deflect their black inferiority psyche complex...you know, "I am somebody". But unfortunately there is no major for common sense. You are supposed to already have an inkling of it already. You cannot get a black identity from school, bud. Proof is in the pudding that your HBC is subpar. How come you ain't on here offering insight that us non-educated or white-school-educated never heard of? Why is it YOU who always look like an imbecile on simply black issues...I mean simple and you look like an alien who learned blackness from watching 'Good Times'.

I would be embarrassed to show someone your input and then let them know that you matriculated from a HBC. But then again, if they knew the real deal, they would say "no mystery".

Bon voyage... welcome home...

BTW, for you to try and say that you did not campaign for Obama is an insult to any reader's intelligence.

You did everything but...

Messages In This Thread

President Obama's Speech in Cairo *LINK*
Obama in Cairo: High Words, Low Truths *LINK*
Re: Obama in Cairo: High Words, Low Truths *NM* *LINK*
Re: President Obama's Speech in Cairo *NM* *LINK*
loyal protectionist to the last...
The Grim Picture of Obama's Middle East *LINK*
The Grim Hypocrisy of Noam Chomsky *LINK*
Re: The Grim Hypocrisy of Noam Chomsky
Re: The Grim Hypocrisy of Noam Chomsky
Obama in Cairo: a new face for imperialism *LINK*
Smile On The Face Of The Tiger *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com