AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: (of Ma'at)
In Response To: Re: (of Ma'at) ()

Apologies on the delayed Rasponse,
I have been pretty busy working and relocating. I was in Kingston Jamaica for a couple of months observing the culture and situation of the people there. Life was tough there and things dont seem to be getting easier for Jamaicans.

The economic power structure and those who run it and conspire against the people (that you talk about) are the great system behind why we are in many ways 'slaves'. Some people know the details of this system and some just know their basic operations and agendas and call them Babylon. Babylon is colonialism refined....it is invasion and it operates broad scale.
Immediate acts of good will, kindness, education, charity must be coupled with the world (broad) knowledge of Babylon and its agenda. Everything might feel Blessed within the immediate situation of life but one should never get too mooshy that they miss the broader invasion moves of Babylon. There is no paradise on earth....geographically speaking that Babylon does not want to exploit. Being in Africa is being in your heart, that are the origins....if ones arent there allready then they have lost their senses and can only use their mind of religiosities and pre-disposed mental ideas.
Anyways...how is everything with the I, Kingman?

Messages In This Thread

(of Ma'at)
Re: Simon I (of Ma'at)
Re: (of Ma'at) *LINK*
Rasalind

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com