AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: South Africa's Zuma draws flak for Christianit

yow,Rasta puttn fiyah on the christianity sinting longtime, god is the head of christianity my people are here long before god and christianity came along,

THIS IS WHY I TELL RASTA PEOPLE SELASSIEI COULD NEVER BE A DNA christian,BUT MORE USE IT AS A FRONT TO DEAL WITH SUCH politics OF SUCH ERA, SELASSIEI KNW HE HAD TO PLAY THE hypocrite roll,I KNW THAT THIS MIGHT SEEM RUDE TO SAY ABOUT SELASSIEI, SELASSIEI IS ORIGINAL.. christianity is not,IT WAS BROUGHT TO ETHIOPIA THEY ADOPTED SUCH political regime.

A BIG EVIDENCE I HAVE THAT SELASSIEI COULD NOT BE A christian is THIS.IN ORDER TO BE a christian ONE GOT TO OBEY THE laws of god,"leave all vengeance to god" NOW ASK URSELF IF SELASSIEI DID SUCH WHEN INVADED BY foxillino after bless and sent by pope pias of rome.

god came and created MY PEOPLE IN his/their image and likeness, NOW MY PEOPLE ARE SO INBEDDED WITH THE crittics of god.THEY EVEN CALLED god their father.seeing themselves having a father yet no mother.That really sucks, THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WISE NOW FORGET WHO THEY REALLY ARE, LOST.

Messages In This Thread

South Africa's Zuma draws flak for Christianity co *LINK*
Is he Wrong?
Re: South Africa's Zuma draws flak for Christianit

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com