AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: This is my Africa *LINK*
In Response To: Re: This is my Africa *LINK* ()

Key personnel
Kenneth Kiprono Cherongony, Director Corporate Affairs:

Mr. Cherogony joined Winafrique Technologies Ltd in 2004. He brings to the company a wealth of valuable experience having served as a non executive board member of Kenya Post and Telecommunications (precursor to Telkom Kenya Ltd ), Telkom Kenya and Safaricom Ltd between 2000 and 2004. Prior to this he worked with Kenya Commercial Bank Ltd for 15 Years where he rose up the ranks to senior management. Mr Cherogony holds a B.A in Business Administration from Trinity Western University, British Columbia, Canada.

Anthony K. Ng’eno, Managing Director:

Mr. Ng’eno has been involved in the formation and running of Winafrique Technologies Ltd. He has previously worked on the Asian Sky Project in London. Mr. Ngeno is a trained and authorized Bergey installer. Mr. Ng’eno holds a B.Sc in Computing and IT from the Open University UK.

Michael G. Chavanga, Operations Director:

Mr Chavanga has been involved in the day to day running of Winafrique since its inception. Mr Chavanga has previously held the position of Sales and Marketing Manager both at Proto Power Products Ltd (1996-1997) and Mesta Kenya Ltd (1997-2000), a land consultancy company. A trained and authorised installer, he holds a B.A. in Business Studies and Sociology from Kenyatta University and is currently pursuing an M.A. in Rural Sociology and Community Development at the University of Nairobi.

Abednego Rotich, Finance & Administration Manager:

Mr Rotich holds a Bachelor of commerce in accounting from Kenyatta university and is a certified public Accountant(CPA). Mr Rotich has four years experience having previously worked for PriceWaterHouseCoopers as management consultant for various industry sectors. He is currently pursuing Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualification and recently passed part 1.

Eunice Naliaka, Chief Accountant:
Ms. Naliaka is a registered Certified Public Accountant with over eight years experience in both Financial and Cost Accounting, She has previously worked with major Construction Companies as a Financial/Cost Accountant. She is currently pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance Option) at The Catholic University of Eastern Africa.

Victor Omulo, Projects Engineer:

Mr. Omulo holds a degree in Environmental and Biosystems Engineering from the University of Nairobi and has an experience spanning four years. He has previously worked with Aga Khan Foundation.

Messages In This Thread

This is my Africa *NM* *LINK*
Re: This is my Africa
Mashadi Kekana to Hillary Clinton's Alma Mater... *LINK*
Re: Mashadi Kekana to Hillary Clinton's Alma Mater *LINK*
Mosunmola "Mo" Abudu *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com