AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

The Game of Life

Every one of your posts is negative towards Black people. You have decided that the information anyone else posts is irrelevant and that I repeat myself, a little of the pot calling the kettle black, except, most of us post information/data. We’re not attempting to impose our ideas and thinking, if one can call it that, on others; that would indeed be egoist.

We aren’t seeking to manipulate anyone. Your template over the years; abuse Black people for their stupidity or gullibility and end with what amounts to admiration or awe of White Supremacy.

Jesus said: "He who has discovered the world has discovered a carcass and of him the world is not worthy.”

Thoth said: "But first thou must tear to pieces and break through the garment thou wearest; the web of Ignorance, the foundation of all Mischief; the bond of Corruption ; the dark Covertures; the living Death ; the sensible Carcass, the Sepulchre, carried about with us; the domestical Thief which in what he loves us, hates us, envies us.

Such is the hurtful Apparel, wherewith thou art clothed, which draws and pulls thee downward by its own self; lest looking up, and seeing the beauty of Truth, and the Good that is reposed therein, thou shouldst hate the wickedness of this garment, and understand the traps and ambushes, which it hath laid for thee.”

Liberation is autonomous. After all these years you still haven't benefited from the wisdom of Ayinde.

Messages In This Thread

Obama junior *LINK*
For those not familiar with AFRICOM *NM* *LINK*
test *NM*
Re: test
thats why I didnt test there
Re: thats why I didnt test there *NM* *LINK*
don't you have better things to do?
The Game of Life
YOU ARE A DETACHED PSYCHO
Re: YOU ARE A DETACHED PSYCHO
Re: YOU ARE A DETACHED PSYCHO
wisdom from Ayinde
Re: wisdom from Ayinde
Re: wisdom from Ayinde
looky looky mommy. they mentioned my name

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com