AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Life Has Its Entrance And Its Exits

Yes, my brothers sisters, I did enter this great journey of life as a baby infant, who could not help myself when I was born, but this great Universe provided me with Elders who came before me, to care for me, until I was able to pass the worse. Then after passing through all the trials and tribulations of my childhood, through the help and good care of my Elders, I became a grown man, and today even as I write to you all, I am a Senior Elder. Many of those Elders who were helpful with my care, have finished their journey in life, and have made thier exit. But there were some other Elders who were before my time, who were great African patriots, who have also made their exits, People like Samuel Sharp, Nat Turner, Marcus Garvey, Dr.obert Love, W.B. Dubios, Jomo Kenyatta, George William Gordon, Paul Bogle, Nnandi Azikiwi, Steve Biko, Brother Tacky from Tacky's Rebellion, Ras Makonnen and all the Ras in Ethiopia who have passed on, Kwame Nkuhmah and all his contempories, and to all those named and unnamed, they are so many and cannot be numbered. I would like to pay special respect to them, for their great African liberation works, and for traveling on life's great journey, until it was time for them to make their exit. Where ever you all may be at this time, in this great atmosphere, you remain African patriots historically speaking. Great respect unto you all. The journey of life continues. Take the best care of yourselves and your people.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Dejazmatch Tafari Makonnen
A Role Call Of Rememberance Must Be Established.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com