AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Life Has Its Entrance And Its Exits

Greeting Ras Marcus,

INI feel the same way, My father was an veteran RASTAFARIAN, and he just ascend to Jah July 10, this year.64 year old, he was from NY, and DAD did alot tribute to black panther party helping children in the street get free lunches, Also when DAD kept our black heritage living always. When the broken path of my mama & father in NY my mama move to Maryland, My father came down to Maryland to show our all the family about the RASTAFARIAN Culture, taken us to reggae shows, festivals, and continuly speading wisdom, and knowledge ina our ear. then went back to NY where he acend to Jah there. GIVE thank to Jah INI accept Rastafar in my heart, mind, spirit. So you are truly right about having something for our elders they need special respect before they trod in a spirit form to do Jah work. Plus when dad introduct INI to the knowledge of RASTAFARI DAD was a REVOLUTionary Rastamon. INI when throught my path spirtuality with Emperor Haile Selassie I to seek how we are in the ible as Jah people with seeking Jah first INI was bless years later to hear the voice of Jah calling telling to feed the hunger poor and the sick then later year after Jah spoke again of an Prophet Zechariah which goes back 520 bc this happen about four year ago INI been studing ever since and trying to spread to our people, the voice INI hear from Jah. INI know that Zechariah was an JUDAH and a prophet and priest, with his father IDDO and GRandfather Berechiah, they name been change just like our name to babylonian name you know that. ZEChariah name mean Jah remember. What im trying to say is INI would like to get something together too to spread the message that Jah is sending us know at this time. What it means that the true RASTAFARIan with clean heart is the real people that belong at the temple the Judah. That you know that goes down to Solomon throught the bloodline of Emperor Haile Selassie I & Empress Menen. It most be that Prophet Zechariah an bloodline to INI that Jah is bringing a pon. Like you said before it hard to reason on some matters to the rastafarian. But like Emperor Haile I said in one of his speech" Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph." - HIM Haile-Selassie," I don't want that to be me so I try my best to forward this message on of what INI know, it a continue study that I am doing until Jah speak again on what move INI should do, but until the meantime INI bring hope to our people that Jah is calling us back to our homeland, don't know when but I do know it is going to be done. Can we help each other on this matters of the Elders and Jah Calling for our people. SPEAKING TO ALL RASTAFARIAN. ,

Love and peace.

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com