AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Life Has Its Entrance And Its Exits

Greetings, Ras Marcus,

As I have taught we are mind, body, soul and spirit, our soul is who we are our experiences and personality, the spirit is from the Creator. The wages of sin is most assuredly death but is not the just the death of the body only. If we are given over to a retrobate mind where sin/disobedience is at work; malice and wickedness, in a state of total depravity,
death is assured, eternally.
This state of mind, body and soul is irreversible without divine intervention.
But in righteousness, in the maintenance of our conduct, in our whole way of life, of what we ought to be, we may then be able to understand something of the will of the Father.
This is faith acting then, believing what has been revealed is of and by the Creator.
Noone on earth knows truly what happens to the soul at the point of death when it leaves the body but the hope is that it is not the end but the beginning of everlasting life - for the redeemed.
Eternal torment - is for all those who through sin are alienated from the Father.
This is as the Bible tells us in the Revelation, the second death, continuous uninterrupted punishment which is separation from the Father forever.
It is so important for the believer to have a believer's memorial service which means we can give thanks for that person in the body and then the hope of our future that we will see those loved ones again forever.
Hope is then waiting for the unseen, something which has been promised, that we will not die but enjoy everlasting life.
The Bible has been open to many interruptions and much abuse, scorn and any other words we can put to it. When i first starting reading the Bible again it was when I started going to the Gathering where the Bredren read the Bible. We too would sit around later and discuss and interrupt various passages.
That was when my real journey of life began and I am still on it. I love the Bible. Truly some things have been revealed to me by divine revelation which have only strenghthened my beliefs beyond all else.
BUT it is such a personal journey these things I would love to tell others but very few want to hear or are capable of listening.
So there are really only two choices in life, life everlating or eternal torment.
The Bible may be historical, poetic, philosphical, Psychological, even scientific (some will argue!)but above all it is moral instruction where the Father has revealed to us in His written word, His purposes, His ways.
The hope of seeing our loved ones again before the Throne of grace...judgement is for the world not for the believer.
Having read much, studied much, and experienced much of what is available in the world, now I only know what I have been shown and that is a glimpse of everlasting life.
...A very personal statement about love...which is not "exclusive but inclusive"

Judah

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com