AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: "A moment in time"
In Response To: Re: "A moment in time" ()

*******If we know that all will balance out in time, what is the sense of revolutions and uprisings, which are moments in time and space? Are they all futile? *******

No, they are NATURAL in fact. That is the overstanding behind seshata's "COMPENSATION" presentations.

And that is the secret that the secret societies keep hidden from us.

IT IS MA'ATIC/NATURAL to UPrise against DOWNpression. The controllers, knowing this, keep us in a state of dis-nature to keep us from tapping into the natural essence that brings down regimes/empires/oppression. The most effective means, IMO, is the indoctrination of a semitic (incomplete) divinity dogma into our psyches where we look to pinnacles in authoritative positions instead of ALL COMPONENTS in COMMUNAL positions.

(this premise of incomplete/semi-truth indoctrination is what I was stressing my "who are the REAL shot-callers" reasoning thread)

Hierarchy is a semitic mind trick. It is the only way to get away with placing a masculine deity above everything else including a feminine deity. That is why femininity is so disregarded because of our semitic/biblical/monotheistic upbringing every since we were tampered with, home and abroad.

Look at EVERYTHING that you are familiar with. If it is put down by something, that something is undoubtedly dependent upon that other.

Revolutions are the communication of the Universe. Revolutions are natural, BUT...like I continually stress, the best way to curtail a ma'atic/natural revolution is to place a fake one in peoples' midsts.

Obamaism is the controllers placing their own 'revolutional' CHANGE BS upon the masses who otherwise would have resorted to violent, angry and destructive measures...kinda like a "ras hurricane".

Good question brother but please overstand the context/whole of the point/reasoning.

Messages In This Thread

(Noble Ras Heru): The SAMENESS of the "BIG 3"
Re: (Noble Ras Heru): The SAMENESS of the "BIG 3"
dere ain't no hierarchy, dagnabit!!!!!!!!!!
"A moment in time"
you just said it yourself...
Re: you just said it yourself...
Let me use Star Wars...
Re: Let me use Star Wars...
Well said Selassielive *LINK*
"But variety is the spice of life"
Re: "But variety is the spice of life"
Just as an FYI...
Re: Just as an FYI...
Re: Just as an FYI...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com