AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: you just said it yourself...

Greetings Disciple

"FIRST does not mean better or superior. That is human folly. Otherwise, humans dilute and debilitate themselves every generation with that thoughtset. "

If the primordial or first cause gave way to everything else then it is more significant because without the first cause, there is no second cause. Without one, there is no two, three, and so on.

"NO...look carefully...Ma'at is only identified by us as duality because of the polar extremities that produce reality. In other words, DUALITY is really singularity manifested. So Ma'at is that first cause manifested (in action).

Ma'at (zero) created reality (affirmed opposites). Hence Ma'at affirmed itself. That is why we have the story of Ptah masturbating or self-empregnating. "

How can Ma'at be zero as well as manifested reality (1)? We have been down this road before with the zero reasonings.

Ma'at comes into play thru a combination of the extremes. The opposites affirmed Ma'at. Asians call it the middle way or the Tao. Tao is tested by long and short, high and low, etc, etc.

"BIG BANG is code-word for Zero (the beginning) affirming itself by expanding BUT still remaining at NET ZERO."

The steady state theory has been "proven" to be false. The big bang would be 1 towards infinity and not zero. Can there ever be proven a time where there was no thing?

"Zero and +10,000 are the same. Why, because +10,000 is affirmed by -10,000 which cancels it (balances it) to Zero."

I disagree. Zero and 10,000 are not the same. Using your logic, then zero and hierarchy are the same. Hierarchy is affirmed by no hierarchy which cancels (balances it) to zero.

"To add, this is what they call "alpha and omega". That was learned in the temples that explained how we come from zero and return to zero...circles. "

We never come from zero and return to zero. There is always a manifestation (1) in some form.

"Remember my premise that EVERYTHING is circular?"

Everything is not purely circular in nature. We are dealing with multidimensional space. Are you familiar with fibonacci numbers and fractals. Most of Iration is spirical/helical (combination of circular and linear, space and time) ala dna spirals and the spirals of the kinky hair of the orignal wo/man.

Do you realize that by saying that there is no hierachy, you are affirming hierarchy exists? Everything has its counterpart right?

If you want proof of creation, watch nature. There is non-human hierarchy in nature. Survival of the fittest is a form of hierarchy. This is based on instincts (inherent behavior) and not free will.

You talk about how hierarchy is only present in moments of time. Well, dont we live in moments of time? If so, then hierarchy exists for us and other creatures on this planet. Can you disprove that?

You have to be careful about making absolute statements. There are things that happen in the universe that mathematics cant even touch. If you study people like Einstein, you will find that he admits to making many mistakes with his mathematical equations by assuming someting was constant when it really wasnt.

Peace

Messages In This Thread

(Noble Ras Heru): The SAMENESS of the "BIG 3"
Re: (Noble Ras Heru): The SAMENESS of the "BIG 3"
dere ain't no hierarchy, dagnabit!!!!!!!!!!
"A moment in time"
Re: "A moment in time"
you just said it yourself...
Let me use Star Wars...
Re: Let me use Star Wars...
Well said Selassielive *LINK*
"But variety is the spice of life"
Re: "But variety is the spice of life"
Just as an FYI...
Re: Just as an FYI...
Re: Just as an FYI...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com