AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

There are worse things in life than death...

Actually, I live in Southern California and I considered posting a link to this story, but the truth is, the only thing unique about the story is the number dead. A few months back an African-American woman commited suicide because she was about to lose her home. It was the first economy related suicide I had heard of since the recession began; another family of East Indian descent Father, mother and two college age kids took the same out shortly before the holidays, and now this family. He was apparently having problems making ends meet and lied about his and his wife's income in order to obtain free or low cost childcare benefits; as a consequence of having to raise his family on slave wages. The canaries in the coal mine.

My fear is that these incidents will begin to escalate, because the greed of a few has begun to hit America's working poor. The ones who slave every day to keep food on the table and shelter over the heads of their families, the ones Bill Moyers and others have been speaking about for decades. As I tried to explain within the post "Untouchable 'J' word" and others, the poor did not cause the housing collapse, housing developers, house flippers, greedy mortgage bankers and wall street investors/money managers are responsible for the state of the economy. Along with elected officials who looked the other way.

In the coming months there will be those who wont choose to turn their desperation inwards, but will instead look for "compensation." Its what the architects of our Semitic Paradigm hope to prevent with the selection of Barack "Ausar" Obama. A recent poll suggests that 50% of 'all' Americans would prefer to live elsewhere; anyone remembers the "comming revolution" post? Obama is already facing opposition, it will soon be proved whether he's the Trojan Horse of the Scape Goat, but whatever he proves to be; nothing can stem the tide.

Messages In This Thread

a widow's son?".......this is not meca *LINK*
Re: a widow's son?".......this is not meca
Re: a widow's son?".......this is not meca *LINK*
There are worse things in life than death...
Compensation? *NM* *LINK*
Re: Compensation? *NM* *LINK*
Compensation? and/or Terrorism?
Re: Compensation? *LINK*
Re: Compensation? *NM* *LINK*
Re: Compensation? *LINK*
but this is not meca............ *NM* *LINK*
Ignorance is Strength......
Re: Ignorance is Strength......
Re: Ignorance is Strength......
KAISER Permante: Birth rattles fertility experts *LINK*
Kaiser Permanente? *NM*
Re: Kaiser Permanente?
Occidental / Western Medicine *NM* *LINK*
Keyser Soze *NM* *LINK*
Keyser, Kaiser, Kesar, Khazar, Czar, Caesar....... *NM*
or.....Hyksos....heqa khasewet,...kaiser *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com