The Root Of Insecurities

(1/5) > >>

Ayinde:
The root of people's insecurities is their ignorance of what lies beyond their physical existence, they think this transition is death. They fear this change because they feel themselves disconnected from life itself. The after physical life is unknown to them. This fear is because people exist too detached from nature and by extension themselves, they cannot remember a time and place when their physical and after-physical life were understood and experienced as one continual event. They cannot remember a time and place when there was no fear of this transition.  

It was natural for early humans to experience none-physical life and have this represented in their day-to-day affairs. This is spirituality. Primitive people had a greater fear of dishonoring their elders and nature than loosing their physical life.

Oh how things have changed today.  

Most people today have lost contact with this reality and will have to develop to recapture this. However, to develop to recapture this bond calls for a greater refinement of one's self. One has to become conscious to recapture the natural state in order to transcend to the supernatural.

This is the reason for the cycles of change; it is about people experiencing more of themselves through learning and adapting to change. The traumas of these cycles continue to fragment people and the environment, forcing all to interact with the diverse manifestations of oneself through the diversity in nature.  

One is only victorious when one becomes conscious of the reason for life, skillfully and mindfully engaging the whole.

The majority of people today suffer from deep-seated insecurities, fears, terrified of the instability of their environment and the future. These people do not experience the bond with nature and are looking for stability and predictability solely in material things, but nature is not predictable to them and material things are always unstable. Therefore, by not engaging the other aspects of their lives alongside their day-to-day activities, people remain trapped in a vicious circle of entrapments and more insecurities.  

The fact that people are fearful of change and are generally seeking stability is evidence of a latent memory of comfort and stability. This yearning for stability and peace comes from the innermost core of all living things forever compelling them to seek it. In order to become stable; people have to be willing to change.

In the annals of our human history, there were long periods of relative peace. These periods were disrupted by climatic and other environmental changes that forced people to migrate and adapt to different environments. Nature intended for humans to explore and adapt to the changes in the environment in order to learn from and to become conscious of the self in its widest dynamics.

Primitive people realized that by remembering past experiences they could prepare for future events.

So remembering the experiences of the past not only provided alternative land usage, but also allowed people to prepare for environmental changes, some of which were observed to be in regular cycles. To survive people had to develop methods of retaining historical information, so they passed them on through story telling, music, dance, signs, symbols and later on script writing.

People also learnt that by exchanging experiences they could prepare or be forewarned of 'disasters'. Again, nature was teaching humans the value of cooperation.

These are some of the lessons that nature taught us. There are periods in history when people became conscious of these lessons, and it is these evolved people who left us the best insights into the workings of nature and the subatomic universe, which mirrors human interactions.  

As primitive groups of people migrated, they maintained their ancestral bonds by remembering and passing on the values and lessons learnt from their ancestors. This kept the community closely knitted and aware of basic survival skills. Their history was an essential part of their present and future.

This is the foundation we all came from that was disrupted, distorted, and generally neglected, in favor of a false value system.

Ras Mandingo:
Greetings Ayinde,

How I see it:

Crises = natural opportunities of change.
Difficulties = possibilities of development.
Life = a continous process of correction of mistakes (development).

Humans precieve reality in three dimensions: past/present/future.

Past and future only exist in the present and in relation with the present.

In the present we can analyse and correct the past, and model the future according to where we want to go.

Past and future not related to the present is illusion.

Life is insecure, and because of that can become relatively secure. But what brings confidence is the perception of how the universe works and how to follow it's rules. This knowledge is the master key to survival. The other anchors we find in life can be dangerous if they crystalize us and stop as from naturally flowing in the natural mystic.

Respect,

Mandingo.

Rootsie:
Dear bredren!
Irie reasonings. I have been thinking much on this lately. I don't believe we can either correct the past or model the future.
I know I have learned much from the past, but I wonder if there is a day we can say, 'The time of learning is over. I have learned all I can from it. Now is the time for something completely different, not learning but unfolding revelation. Not learning but discovering and total acceptance, without insecurity, of the fact that I am who I am right now, who I was at creation, who I shall always be. But it's about now and that's all it's about." It is in the moment that I can see I  am Word made flesh. And once I see that, and live out of that, what need have I for learning anymore? This is not to argue, just questions out of my heart. Ras Mandingo I know what the I mean about correcting the past, but once the learning has taken place and we don't make those blunders any more, do we have to learn it again, and again? 'Rest in peace' is not for after we're dead. How can InI see the new heaven and new earth if we have not such peace?
Love
rootsie

Tyehimba:
Greets Ayinde

The root of people's insecurities is their ignorance of what lies beyond their physical existence, they think this transition is death. They fear this change because they feel themselves disconnected from life itself. The after physical life is unknown to them. This fear is because people exist too detached from nature and by extension themselves, they cannot remember a time and place when their physical and after-physical life were understood and experienced as one continual event. They cannot remember a time and place when there was no fear of this transition.  

It was natural for early humans to experience none-physical life and have this represented in their day-to-day affairs. This is spirituality. Primitive people had a greater fear of dishonoring their elders and nature than loosing their physical life.

The roots of insecurity is also related to one not having a true sense of themselves and thus their capabilities.This is why history is so important in helping us get back in touch with out divine self. As has been stated many times on this site, religion is really the process of linking back to source. I see fear as a very power negative force especially in terms of being the opposite of love. Fear is the opposite of love. Fear of change can spread like cancer and cause individuals to limit themselves and corrupt their essence to preserve the existing status quo. We see this so often throught the world.
With regards to the discussion bout the past, present and future, i have this concept that the past, present and furture all exist in the present (in the NOW). We are living the past right now in the present; by our actions now we will determine the role of the past;by our actions in the now we will also help determine our future. So in a sense, the future is NOW/we living the future right now, NOW!!! NOW!! Now!! Just like we living past now.......... That's why the NOW  is so critical.

I don't see everyone reconcialating with the past at the same time as everybody is naturally at different stages of development. I don't ever see learning coming to a standstill but flowing slow like a river but deeeeep.

Love the level of reasoning.....
Aluta continua

Ayinde:

Not learning but discovering and total acceptance, without insecurity, of the fact that I am who I am right now, who I was at creation, who I shall always be. But it's about now and that's all it's about." It is in the moment that I can see I  am Word made flesh. And once I see that, and live out of that, what need have I for learning anymore?

Soon people may yearn to bridge the natural world with the super-natural universe.

People's earthly trod is about learning to reach the state of relative comfort with themselves here and now, where they can see truths as they come and where they can accept responsibility for past and present actions/inactions that may have contributed to infringing the rights of others; where prejudices give way to reasonable assessments.

Then, history or should I say one's comfort with the past allows for a better interpretation of both the past and the present as one now seek to make the ultimate trod back to the future; to enter the Super-Natural Universe where the past present and future is one. This bridges one’s personal self with the inner universal self. This is the ultimate reality but only for those who yearn for it more than anything/everything on earth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page