A Confession of Racism

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rootsie:
Well, one thing is takes is ones such as yourself, benja, who are willing to entertain these ideas and share with each other and grow. Good post.

ROOTSWOMAN:
Greetings,

First I'd like to commend Kebo for admitting that racism is a disease which imbeds itself deep in the subconscious of the mind, like tiny grains of sand imbedded into sand.  Very difficult and lengthy process to remove this...  And this is NOT something which only imbeds itself in white folx, as the EFFECTS of racism are just as lethal and long lasting in African Descendants.  The two principles (racism and reacting to racism) are rooted from the same wicked system, though there are MAJOR differences between the 2 principles.

Also I would like to address a couple of comments made by Ras Benja:

I don't know if this is the place, but obviously something like (I believe) DuBois said, race is still a major factor for the 20th century. Maybe Ras Tafari fire allows for some of this inequity to get burned out here. I definately know race doesn't seem to be very broadly discussed in any other place like I've seen it being discussed here.

Yes indeed, racism is STILL a major factor, for as long as we are controlled by this Global Racist Order, these factors will continue to plague InI.  RasTafari FIYAH is the purifier of wicked babble-wrong (babylon) as long as it remains PURELY AFRIKAN in tradition, kulcha, teachings, and MIND-SET.  As long as we are LOYAL to PAN AFRIKANISM! As long as InI continue to EXPOSE the ROOT of racism while RE-EDUCATING the Global African Village, setting things RIGHT SIDE UP...then yes, RasTafari will continue to be a major factor in the erradication of racism.  This is part of the HEALING PROCESS that InI sight right here pon this forum, as well as within Pan Afrikan gatherings/circles/movements.

Human beings sure have managed to create a schism for themselves over race, wealth and power. I wonder how things will continue to change as we move out of the era of european influence. I wonder what it will take to restore balance

A particular type of "being" have IMPOSED their racist thought and behavior upon another type of HUE-MAN BEING, causing the latter to REACT to THEIR racist system.  How long will this continue?  As long as we THINK LIKE FOREIGN MEN WITH FOREIGN WAYS.  As long as InI, as a COLLECTIVE, make that crucial SANKOFIC JOURNEY (retreiving from the past/source in order to better forward into the future).  What will it take to restore balance?  A RETURN TO ANCESTRAL WISDOM AND GENIUS! It will take InI PERMANENTLY ABANDONING DEVIL (western) PHILOSOPHIES, otherwise this will become but a fleeting illusion to be persued, but NEVER ATTAINED.

ROOTS

NEWBEIN:
GREETINGS RASTAS

I AM NEW HERE AND I HAVE ONE QUESTION TO BEGIN WITH.  

HOW DOES A MAN FIND THE CENTER OF HIS SOUL?(JAH) I CAN ONLY GUESS THAT IT STARTS WITH MEDITATION AND PRAYER.  BUT HOW TO TUNE ONESELF IN TO THE VIBRATION OF GOD WITHIN?

ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL HELP.  

Kebo:

Newbein: HOW DOES A MAN FIND THE CENTER OF HIS SOUL?(JAH)

Yo Newbien, the E word

ps Dig your name NewBein

Respect and appreciation to all people who have particpated on this reasoning

Kebo

Bantu_Kelani:
What a thought provoking initiative KEBO!

Your people are living perverted lives than ever before throughout the world. Whites have screwed up and their world is falling apart due to their corruption, trickery and disrespect toward Humanity and reality, and YOU KEBO you are confessing! Ah..I am enjoying looking at whites get the beat down and being Remorseful.. yes, I really do.

Now since the USA & Europe are profoundly involved, and support in many ways Poverty and the ethnic cleansing in AFRICA. Keep the same zest for Atonement, and go lobby to your governments to incite them to leave AFRICA ALONE! Incite other whites to correct Past and CURRENT injustices to Black people. When correction and REPARATION will be done; when the RISE of Black people will be a REALITY, only then there should be a grain of LOGIC and CREDIBILITY in what you white people say.

Kelani-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page