How to get to heaven when you die

<< < (23/24) > >>

jemba:
Hotep Brother

The only way Nubians can compete with the rest of the human race is religion or believe or way of life.

The Japanese have their culture and spiritual values intact, they have their sacred book which was written by their ancestors so that their deities, their culture and way of life and language would never be lost.

The chines have their language, they also honour their ancestor and they have a sacred book they honour their deities and they have a way of life.

The Indians not the Muslims or Christians have a sacred book and they have their own language and they honour their deities and ancestors, they have a way of life.

The Nubian nation have no language just dialects, they have no sacred book, they have no ancestors if they do then they dishonour their ancestors because they have forgotten the tongue or language which was created by their ancestors.

They have no deities if they do their not calling their deities in the language which was given to them by their ancestors. The way of life which they have now is not complete.

For an example the spiritual system you will find in a haities is not complete. What the haitiens are missing the Yoruba maybe will have but the Yoruba will not have what the haitiens have, why because the Europeans are very smart religion and slavery was not just for profit.  

If Nubians don’t come together and resolve their differences to put together what we all have then there will never be an afrikan nation again.

So what we all need is one path or one way of life.

jemba:
Hotep Brothers and sisters

CULTURE

Is a way of life of a natural nation, It is the expression of the soul of this natural nation in its cultural space of which the language is the vehicle of their way of life.

Tribe
Land
Language
Names
Governing System
Prayer System and Rituals
Mysteries and Deities
Science and Medicine
Art
Trade
Food and Drink
Dress
Music and Dance
Marriage
Burial
Laws
Ancestors

As long as Nubians do not have one culture they will be no nation.

What ever culture we have now are bits and piece of the past does anyone actually know what languages the Egyptians spoke, no because it’s in the past and what we have now in our afrikan cultures are bits and pieces of that culture we all came from one source.

guybaux:

Hotep Brothers and sisters

CULTURE

Is a way of life of a natural nation, It is the expression of the soul of this natural nation in its cultural space of which the language is the vehicle of their way of life.

Tribe
Land
Language
Names
Governing System
Prayer System and Rituals
Mysteries and Deities
Science and Medicine
Art
Trade
Food and Drink
Dress
Music and Dance
Marriage
Burial
Laws
Ancestors

As long as Nubians do not have one culture they will be no nation.

What ever culture we have now are bits and piece of the past does anyone actually know what languages the Egyptians spoke, no because it’s in the past and what we have now in our afrikan cultures are bits and pieces of that culture we all came from one source.

Hotep Jemba.

Thanks for those suggestions.

Maybe we could strive together and grope our way through the darkness towards African salvation.

I could take what you said as a basic starting point.

There are some essential elements we must observe before we begin.

1) Our processes must be reasoned and logical.

2) We must proceed without animosity.

3) We must accord to all humanity the same kinds of considerations that we want for our selves in our adversity.

4) Accept that we live in a competitive environment on earth and people are competing in groups. They are organized to compete and we cannot join them, so we must organize on a commensurate level if we are going to cope with the situation.

What do you think?

jemba:
Hotep or yenge>>peace

Brother

Guybaux said

1 Our processes must be reasoned and logical.

Jemba says

I would Like to know what you mean by reasonable? The reason I ask is because if reasonable means we all must have the same ideology before we begin to progress together or we will just remain static.

We have so many black movements but they can never come to work together because they do not have the same ideologies or believes or way of doing things.

It makes me feel sick to my stomach that the same people also cry about the state of black people but they can’t make sacrifices to push forward.

Guybaux said

2      We must proceed without animosity.

Jemba says

I completely agree with you on this hate is a stupid feeling to have within you especially if your weaker then the person you have hate for. But the self destruction in Nubians has to be dealt with in another way that’s why with the few people we have who are conscious we must bond together in one house to set an example spiritually, mentally, politically to show Nubians all over the world that it can be done.

Guybaux said

3      We must accord to all humanity the same kinds of considerations that we want for our selves in our adversity.

Jemba says

Before we accord with humanity we must first sort out our own differences starting with the people who are conscious, to create one voice or one body.

Guybaux said

4) Accept that we live in a competitive environment on earth and people are competing in groups. They are organized to compete and we cannot join them, so we must organize on a commensurate level if we are going to cope with the situation.

Jemba says

The reason where in this predicament right now is because we where so confident of our self and we forgot about the people who run us out of Egypt. Competition is the way of human beings right now who ever leads our evolution dictates and organizes the world.

guybaux:

Hotep or yenge>>peace

Brother

Guybaux said

1 Our processes must be reasoned and logical.

Jemba says

I would Like to know what you mean by reasonable? The reason I ask is because if reasonable means we all must have the same ideology before we begin to progress together or we will just remain static.

We have so many black movements but they can never come to work together because they do not have the same ideologies or believes or way of doing things.

It makes me feel sick to my stomach that the same people also cry about the state of black people but they can’t make sacrifices to push forward.

Guybaux said

2      We must proceed without animosity.

Jemba says

I completely agree with you on this hate is a stupid feeling to have within you especially if your weaker then the person you have hate for. But the self destruction in Nubians has to be dealt with in another way that’s why with the few people we have who are conscious we must bond together in one house to set an example spiritually, mentally, politically to show Nubians all over the world that it can be done.

Guybaux said

3      We must accord to all humanity the same kinds of considerations that we want for our selves in our adversity.

Jemba says

Before we accord with humanity we must first sort out our own differences starting with the people who are conscious, to create one voice or one body.

Guybaux said

Jemba says

The reason where in this predicament right now is because we where so confident of our self and we forgot about the people who run us out of Egypt. Competition is the way of human beings right now who ever leads our evolution dictates and organizes the world.

Jemba

Hotep

what language is "yenge"?

I am not so presumtious. I mean conducted throught a process of raeson. From point to point via logical deduction. we must accept the diversity of opinions, point of views and ideologies at the outset. Identify the most basic requirements where it is clear that those who disagree are on the fringe.

I can accept that  some people feel so strongly that they cannot contian it and must express themselves in impractical notions and schemes.    

The middle ground must be something that can be lived by ordinary people who works a job and raise their children over a period of twenty or thirty years.  This clearly is not revolution and it does not excite some people.

If you look at the history of the twentieth century your will see that revolution often turns out to be evolution but the avoidable misery, loss of life and anguish that is generated in the revolutionary uncertainty is so distressing.

By "accord to humanity", I mean this theoretically. In principle we regard people as wour selves.. viz one law for all.

The fours point I mentioned we will have to expand them but what do you say. Are they sufficent or too much to start with?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page