How to get to heaven when you die

<< < (4/24) > >>

jemba:
KIMIA MATONDO MINGI

PEACE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Bantu_Kelani:

I have a little to much Shango going on, and not enough Ifa at the moment. But sometimes that's called for.

Well me I'm very much Ogoun! He protects our people with cannon balls and bullets and led successful slave rebellions in Haiti, I only serve Ogoun so I don't have time to be nice...

Perhaps Jemba didn't noticed the pathetic various imposters who constantly introduce themselves to black people in these sites with their lie of biblical truth, Christian rituals, and beliefs to basically shape our peoples to be passive and accept our plight as shaped by others.. to this day. It makes no sense for informed black persons to suffer this garbage. Why suffer a lie? This is a BLACK community with a PRO BLACK perspective and anti-mainstream media negativity. Discussions about Christianity (a European political instrument) are cool, but every single thing about this religion will be attacked by proud and informed blacks because it's an affront to our point of views and interests!

Christianity pure nonsense!!!!!!

B.K

jemba:
Kimia yaya kelani

Many Nubians in the west and in Afrika are mentally trapped by the Hebrew Scriptures. The old biblical scripture before the Romans spiritually enslaved the Jews was the history of the Israelites and of their leaders and creation. It also contained what the Hebrews learnt wile they where in Egypt for a short time.
The Romans have now made a pact with the Jews to control the world and spiritually enslave the human races. They changed the Israelite texts and made it into a perfect tool to trap the minds of not just the poor and suffering in the world, but also some of the most civilised nations.

If Nubians have been physically and spiritually enslaved with this tool that we call a bible, then the only way to help them to break the spell is with the same tool that many use as a clutch.
We might dislike the bible but its only because we know where it came from and how it reached afrika.
There are many ignorant people who do not yet over stand the lies and fantasies that the is inside the bible, but there is also many hidden truths and the only way any one who wanted to best explain spirituality or reincarnation and where people go when they die to a person with a Christian mind is with the tool that is keeping him or her a spiritual slave of the Arian race.

The kongolese people are only some of the blessed poor who will inherit the kingdom of GOD or DOG and of JESUS CHRIST or SUSEJ. So we have to EXPLAIN to these people without offending them that they are chasing after a DOG with a SUSEJ and that is no a spiritual quest.

Bantu_Kelani:
Mbote tata jemba,

These sites contain many articles for the spiritual and mental betterment (upliftment) of black peoples. But I know the racist white people’s views of Jesus (a mythology) and Christianity. They are not talking from a black African perspective! Since Ancient Kemet these invaders of our ancestral lands come only to conquer! So I will attack them and condemn them, I can say what I feel anyway..

Can a black woman question fallible religions of many accuracies, failures of logic with biases and mixed motives, and ignorance in a BLACK forum?

IMO, if we fail to honestly attack these oppressors we continue to push our traditional heritage further down in the mud. While white people are welcomed to participate in these forums, we can't let them be proud to "miseducate" our peoples. Over 2 years I've been participating on these boards I advanced many times that Christianity is imperialistic and the bible, torah, and the Qur'an are sets of fables enough to make a sane person think, raised questions, and read for themselves.

It's clear to me if these Christians a.k.a Klansmen keep bringing disgrace to this BLACK community, again I will criticize them like I know how. Africaspeaks is not a Church! And proud and informed blacks are tired of being hit with the blood of Jesus!

B.K

Oshun_Auset:

Well me I'm very much Ogoun! He protects our people with cannon balls and bullets and led successful slave rebellions in Haiti, I only serve Ogoun so I don't have time to be nice...

Lol sister...Ogoun...I can see that!

Shango was also called upon in the slave rebellions of the Quilombos of Brazil... You are "nice"...when it is called for with commrads, but what warrior should be kind to the enemy? That's some slavemaster X-tian doctrine... If you don't kill the snake that bites you it will rise to bite you again.

When we see the actions of a missionary being displayed then...  [smiley=knife.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page