Homosexuality is against nature

<< < (2/9) > >>

Bantu_Kelani:
Jemba,

9 out every 10 men dream about a threesome which in itself is a homosexual act, so your infantile usage of the word " unnatural" to expose your unhappiness with gay people, and what homosexual act is unacceptable is being a hypocrite! Respect, every one deserves it no matter what.

If someone in your family comes to you and says is gay, are-you going to kill him, or try to understand him? It shouldn't matter what is our sexual orientation, what matter is the respect, and again this is exactly what black people need. Instead of talking about homosexuality I will be more than happy to see black people find a way to live together solid like a rock, because gay was there, gay always will be there, we don’t have enough power to stop it .This is the reason why you should shut about it and decide to respect people choices.

B.K

jemba:
Hotep sister kelani

9 out every 10 men dream about a threesome which in itself is a homosexual act, so your infantile usage of the word "unnatural" to expose your unhappiness with gay people and what homosexual act is unacceptable is being a hypocrite! Respect, every one deserves it no matter what.

I don’t decide what or how people think; every person from birth has been taught by the bible and society that we are born to have a partner who is not the same gender as us. We are also told how a human being should look, we also learn a lot from our parents who live according to the laws of society.

Modern day human beings are just a program with limitations. That is why modern day human beings cannot live side by side with other human beings who are different to them in anyway. No matter what people say their point of view are towards handicaps, homosexuals, or obesity they will always have that program within them deep inside that cause them to fear and fear realises  negative energies.

That is how human beings communicate through thought (mental energy)then vibrations(physical energy) so if a person goes against what a (normal that’s the word people use) the normal mind can’t explain a normal person will put up a defence barrier which is their aura to harm or to protect their thoughts.

Its not easy being an outcast normal people will not let anyone who is different vibrate in the same frequency as them so they have to find others who will.

Every time someone who is not considered normal is around beings or spirits that are considered normal they know that their not accepted. Our spirit needs to be accepted by its group.

When our group dose not accept or understand they will attack it doesn’t have to be physical and this will make that persons spirit start to loose its balance they no longer want to be in this realm so they commit suicide or abuse drugs to take them to another dimension.  

Believe it or not we are not just made out of flesh and bone.

If someone in your family comes to you and says is gay, are-you going to kill him, or try to understand him? It shouldn't matter what is our sexual orientation, what matter is the respect, and again this is exactly what black people need. Instead of talking about homosexuality I will be more than happy to see black people find a way to live together solid like a rock, because gay was there, gay always will be there, we don't have enough power to stop it .This is the reason why you should shut about it and decide to respect people choices.

It takes someone with an open spirit who is not bound to societies program to understand and question things others will not.

I can only kill in self defence

If we truly believe in reincarnation then we should know that in the world our spirits dwell before we are in flesh. We have no need to reproduce, we have no need for physical pleasure, why is it we only seek out these things when we are in the flesh?
When we first came into this garden we where our spirits in the flesh but as the world turned, we became flesh with a spirit and as the world turned we became flesh alone.

The world is upside down we could say it is our own fault or we could blame it on Lucifer but it will still be upside down. So we have to find away get our spirits standing upright then the world will stand up the Wright way.

If we believe in karma then we know that two energies which are the same cannot combine to make one. If you go against a law which is so visible then you pay the consequences the laws and the deities have no pity or a concept of time.

Homosexuality can easily be explained it was created by human beings it doesn’t go anywhere else.  

Recredo:
&#65279;

Our afrikan ancestors believed a man and a woman had their marriage arranged within the spiritual realm before they were born. The man and the woman in flesh would then marry to give birth so they can bring spirits who they were supposed to bring down to this earth.

Not all Africans share the same ancestors and there are thousands of African tribes who do not share the same spiritual beliefs and folkloric heritage. Don’t claim to speak for all Africans because you only represent your own cultural origins not the whole of Africa’s.

Again, do your own homework and you will find plenty of internet information regarding indigenous African homosexuality.  Your insistence in keeping your head in the sand to deny the reality of indigenous African homosexuality before European colonization is only detrimental to your own intellectual progress. Other Africans know better and continue along with the rest of humanity in their intellectual and spiritual evolution based on their knowledge of reality which
includes the diversity of the human experience throughout all time over the entire face of the earth.

Bantu_Kelani:
Obese and handicap people are "freaks" just because the majority of the society doesn’t care for them???? Wow...

I am from Congo too (the DR Congo), but Jemba represents absolutely not the ideology of all the Congolese people, although I must say that homosexuality is taboo in our community. He is very disturbing... a case of psychiatric arena I have to say!

B.K

jemba:
Hotep Recredo

Not all Africans share the same ancestors and there are thousands of African tribes who do not share the same spiritual beliefs and folkloric heritage.

The question is did homosexuality exist when mammals begun to evolve?
We where more intelligence and closer to nature in the beginning, the first creatures on earth where much more superior to what we are now.

Now we are just lawless apes who think that they have evolved because they can speak and write or create meaningless things.

Ignore the word human being and lets look at the word Spirit or Ancestors, do you really think the first spirits or souls or ancestors even knew the words lesbian or gay or homosexuals?

When where we exposed to such things? After contact with the European race not before, when did we begin to loose our discipline after contact with the European race?  

We all have the same beginning and our cultures are tied? If a person asks a Yoruba or an Ashanti high priest about homosexuality they will tell you exactly the same thing I am saying.

Again, do your own homework and you will find plenty of internet information regarding indigenous African homosexuality.

Like I said I can’t read second hand material it’s very easy to be fooled by a scholar or somebody with a title. We preach hate against the bible but when scholars and doctors reveal new and indigenous discovery we get fooled by the same people.

Your insistence in keeping your head in the sand to deny the reality of indigenous African homosexuality before European colonization is only detrimental to your own intellectual progress.

Yes we where colonized by the Europeans but before this they lived in our lands for more then 4000 years. We took them out of there own mental bondages and educated them and gave them land.

Yesu or in Aramaic Yeshua meaning saviour, that what they use to call us now we call them god?

Other Africans know better and continue along with the rest of humanity in their intellectual and spiritual evolution based on their knowledge of reality which
,Includes the diversity of the human experience throughout all time over the entire face of the earth.

We always end up separating our race at the end for our own sake don’t we?
There is one way or no way, the path to spirituality is one way, if there were many options to the most HIGH for the black race then there would be confusion and that’s not how it works.

As for developing homosexuality and unnatural kayos with the rest of the world if that is was you mean by developing. Then that’s the over way not the one which way I was talking about.

Sooner or later the truth will come out we are in the period of the water barer, no one will be able to hide the truth any more. Things people use to do within their own houses hiding away from the darkness is out in the open.

Marabous and which doctors offer their services out in the open?

Soon there will be a line drawn one side for the people who want to be in the path to darkness the most high. The other for people who want to do what they want in the light.

The path to the most high is very strict and discipline yet the same gods who wrote the laws are now breaking them.

I am not a homophobia to me homosexuality does not exist and there is a simple an explanation for everything, on this earth nothing that happens is an accident.

I overstand people will be hurt by my words because they may have family or may be ************* them selves, but the truth hurts and also offers a new path, we can’t be blamed for what you didn’t know or can we?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page