MELANIN; The Genetic Key to Humanity, Life, Spirituality, Our past & Our Future

<< < (3/5) > >>

Ras_Nevoe:
JAH knows star! Yo si di fiyah jus-a-blaze pon BABYLON. Whe dem sey, RAS?: If yo can't tek di heat haul yo rass outta di kitchen. JAHWITNESS tek it easy, RAS. InI know sey Almighty Jah is a living man. Dem theif whe dem coulda theif, and dem grab whe dem coulda grab, but ah Jah-Jah kingdom ALONE. And the bible done sey: Blessed are the poor, for the kingdom of [JAH] is theirs

So mi no really care whe babylon haffi sey, InI gwine tek back the kingdom that was promised to I.

Try to learn how not to look down to other people first. You just can't resign yourself with the fact that not all non-white people are eurocentric and live by western laws and values. By the way, Rasta is not a religion... It's a spiritual way of life, righteous and pure, if you want to talk, be sure to have knowledge first.

Tell dem again, RAS, cuz dem still no ovastand: "RASTA denounce RELIGION, JAH is the most HIGH"

Honorable Marcus I
Holy Emanuel I
Sellasie I
JAH
Ras Tafari

Illuminati33:

Go ask your dear european scholars... Have your ever heard of things like colonialism, neo-colonialism, globalisation, racism, power-having-oil-hungry-psychos and United Nations? If that wicked european "explorers" wouldn't come to Africa back then killing, robbing, raping and stealing, I think you wouldn't have to ask this dumb question (no offence, it's really dumb).

Ok your right, but what about the times before colonialism? In the times of the Roman Empire and way before during the reign of Babylon as one of the first modern city's. Black's where no diffrent than other races of the time having an advanced civilization like caucasions or caucasiods in Babylon or the one in China. If Europeons never set foot in mainland Africa or even North Africa, Africa would be very diffrent and much more prosperous today. But once a civilization has power and is considerably more advanced than others eventually they will surcome to evil and greed that is why Europeons colonized and enslaved Africa, stoll their history, Diamonds and the list goes on. It is not a surprise Europeons have done this, the human race in general has always fought amongst themselves even between there own race. You blame the violence between African peoples as things like divide and conquer tactics but the truth is even when Europeons set foot in Africa and did not start there Imperialistic agenda they witnessed Africans fighting and killing each other. More hate and racist beliefs will only hurt the situation of race relations more in our times, the next step is for humanity to come together in peace before we destroy ourselves. 

Well, would you like Black people to stop struggling and become your obedient servants? And if you don't think you are superior why do you think you can come and tell people what they should think? You claim you aint racist, but you sound like a straight white supremacist. "Lets go to progress, we are equal but i'm gonna be a boss and you gonna live like me and if you don't want to - you are racist." That is the subtext I guess. And by the way, your nickname suits you alright. I remember seeing you here with nickname "Killuminati33", set-trippin, huh? I think you're an mkultra infiltrator Two Thumbs

No, I don't believe that at all, I was only telling JAH what he should think because he has extremists beliefs as do many other people on this forum. Same as White Supremecists I have said things to them in the past to on some White Supremecists sites. I said those things only as a response to Jah and his claims which are very extremists beliefs comparable to Islamic Extremism and White Supremecey. You saw the damn msn conversation we had hes a classic racist no different than the rest. I decided not to use the Killuminati33 because of a simple reason, people where getting the wrong impression of me as some thought I was naming it after the 2pac album but in there ignourance that is an Anti-Illuminati slogan. Your just kidding about the mkultra infiltrator right? What is that? Those people brainwashed by the CIA with mind control techniques to do there dirty work? If that was the case why don't you have any compassion for the brain-dead canaanite  ? I also don't recall assassinating anyone yet, oh maybe the chip in my brain made me forget that must be it.  :'(

Progress to what? To new world order? Ain't that what Illuminati wants?

No, progress to the destruction of the Illuminati and all secret society's above or below them, including the Reptilian aliens controlling them, that part sounds a lot more crazy id need physical proof of there exsistence.

Try to learn how not to look down to other people first. You just can't resign yourself with the fact that not all non-white people are eurocentric and live by western laws and values. By the way, Rasta is not a religion... It's a spiritual way of life, righteous and pure, if you want to talk, be sure to have knowledge first.

I told you I don't know much about Rasta before I said what I though, I dout Jah is a true rasta though since he looks down on "pale" races even if they have no hate or racism against him. Is that the Spiritual, Righteous and pure way of life Rasta teaches?

Looks like a promise to me. You better go back to your masonic "fraternity" and tell your master that infiltration plan didn't work Wink

JAH witness, relax Rasta, don't you let nobody get you down or incline you to violence. I almost got into that trap recently too... It'll make you depressive and angry. Violence is not the way. We can't take our brains out and put it to the ignorant head. Everybody will get their own. Proverbs 15:3. Babylon doesn't sleep, but Jah doesn't either. Jah knows.

Jah doesn't know ****, he believes blacks are superior to people of a pale skin tone, the belief that melanin makes blacks superior in Spiritually, Mentally, Physically, Genetically and so on. There are only some truths to that belief but most of it just goes in the extreme such as Spiritually, Mentally and Physically. It is by evolution of the human race nothing more that blacks have a superior gene that supposedly creates black children when mating with a white or asian female. How can this be when the baby turns out to have a much fairer skin tone when they are older? Their hair is also different and in some cases lighter. The reason why they are mostly born with dark brown eyes is because light eyes is a recessive gene. Sadly these mixes are always unwanted and some black people with caucasion features are still classified as black, that is probably because they are black for the most part, the black man could of also had babies with a tan skinned caucasion such as a Tanned American girl or South Italian, Greek, White Spaneired or any white person with Mediteraneon features. White people have Melanin, just not as much as black people, just look at Nordics such as Blonde Australians or Swedes they have a tan when born in a hot climate, South African whites is a good example to.  As for the mkultra crap if you where serious about saying that I assure you Im not. Im 18 years old and In my last year of high school. 

JAHwitness:
lol, Bless up African_Disciple & Ras_Nevoe  & the rest of the bredrin/sistren who responded [smiley=sweetheart.gif] (you are of course not included in the family paleface, you're cast the f*** out [smiley=laugh4.gif] and just so you know, i did not read your response. save your finger activity or waste it further, its up to you ;D)

I thought it was quite obvious that I was smiling and not angry while Posting that Post with all dem funny smileys...hahahah

I Posted that to show the devil that he can not pull that "ohh, You're evil because you are not wearing a bob marley t-shirt and holding hands with pale bastards singing 'WE SHALL OVERCOME' " type of shit on me. Because I do not care if i come off as a Racist, nor do i care if i come off as a hateful devil monster in the eyes of this backwards world, i would expect nothing less. Because I know very well where I stand, I Stand With The Truth and Righteousness. and I do not expect the devil to agree with me when i speak Truth. Neither am I Begging for acceptance within the tents of my enemy or anybody else. (that also includes many african people of today who have been completely brainstained and joined camps with the cursed seeds)

this sick world, has made it seem as if Slaying the wicked who are constantly plotting to come up with new ways to slay the righteous and innocent is something evil. How Absurd!!!
I would kill every devil, both spiritual and physical if the oppurtunity was given unto me, and that has nothing to do with hate for the devils (HATE IS OF THE DEVIL!!!).
I want to destroy evil because of My Love for The Righteous whom the devils are constantly tormenting and killing.

I will say it straight up, All who are referred to as "mankind" today are Not equal.

African people are Blessed, Created in the Likeness and Image of The Creator.

Pale creatures are cursed, a reflection of somthing perverted/gone wrong. Calcified-non functional third eye. (cast out of the higher spiritual realms just like satan)

We are all spiritual beings manifested in This Physical world. And there are spiritual reasons behind why some are manifested as pale bodies. And through out history and present they have very well DEMONstrated their subhuman behavior.

in this world/shitstem, where everything is backwards, Truth will Always be called a Lie by the majority of people.
What is Unrighteous will be proclaimed as Righteousness, and Righteousness wil be condemned as Wickedness.
Satan is the ruler of this world, and he is the father of all lies and confusion. he prefer things backwards, opposite of the order that JAH Almighty ordained.

I just found it maaad funny as always how satan tries to come at me (through one of his bastard children) as if i would expect the truth to NOT make him sick... [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif]

If I recieved a Positive reaction from the majority of people in this world, then i would have to stop and question myself. Straight up!

Therefore i descided to clarify that i could not care less about how the devil feels, and reactions such as that one  increases my faith and confirms that i am on the right path ;D

I was very serious at the same time though. Absolute Violence is The Way, and all evil will be utterly destroyed.
But I am not retarded, It's not like i will grab a sword and go chopp heads off of random pale people...lol, that would serve no great purpose.
JAH Almighty will separate the chaff from the wheat. The goats from the sheep, and slaughter the goats.
And I am Longing for that day with all of my body and soul.
Anybody who doesnt must be in danger of that sword.

"MY WORDS ARE THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH CAUSES OFFENSE. I DONT CARE WHAT MEN WANT TO SAY ABOUT ME, BECAUSE WITHOUT THE TRUTH THERE IS NO CONSCIOUSNESS." -- PETER TOSH

"THE TRUTH HAS BEEN BRANDED OUTLAWED AND ILLEGAL, IT IS DANGEROUS TO HAVE THE TRUTH IN YOUR POSSESION. YOU CAN BE FOUND GUILTY AND SENTENCED TO DEATH" -- PETER TOSH

Ras_Nevoe:
***RESERVING THIS SPACE***

will reply later....

Illuminati33:
I don't care if this Jah boy reads it or not. He talks as if all pale skinned people are of the devils seed the cursed ones. Many white people of the past have had a positive impact on society like Kennedy who wanted to expose the Freemason plot but was assassinated by a person brainwashed by the CIA, John Lennon was also a righteous person who was not a racist. These are only two people there is good and bad in every race White people are in no way different than the rest when it comes to this. This man is controlled by false truth's and beliefs all white people are not the real evil in this world.

It is only the Elite who are, the gouverments who control, there has never been a gouverment in the history of humanity who has really stood for the people. The Gouvernment and the Secret Societys above them are the real enemy here. Evil has always been controlled threw the white race on this planet because it was easiest to influence them with dreams of power and greed. Just look at where they lived in early times a desolate place in europe where the endings of the Ice Age where still in effect even the meditteraneon was very cold. Struggeling all of your life will eventually make you hunger for more as you get tired of struggeling with life. Your truth is brainwashed, you think all of my kind is the real enemy denouncing all Whites even ones who would show no hostility or feelings of hate for you. Hes the Evil one.

The real enemy is the people at the top of this evil pyramid the people who have brainwashed others into doing there bidding. Just because you are black does not make you immune opposed or the enemy of all the evil in this world. You can become evil yourself when you fight the enemy you have sworn to destroy as this man has. Im wrong though he is righteous and is tired of all the s*** going on in this world but he has hate for other people because they may be different and pale, yes these people have enslaved and put the black man in chains but it was only the evil forces at the top who did this, who wanted this to happen. The white race of today is nothing like it was in colonial times, though there is much proof that they are it is entirely not true, The Illuminati is the evil forces that control us and have done so through the White Race as there family's have taken there places after they have died for century's. But White people in general, the population, common folk are not all evil and bad anymore like they where in the 17th century. Sure there may be many racist whites but we have began to move beyond that as blacks now have more rights but its not enough and it won't change anytime soon because of the people in control, the Illuminati still controls us and the world. You cannot hate or say someone is out to do no good because they are white, It is a stereotypical view and a lower form of thought not connected to your higher self in any form at all. You must look beyond the physical features and at the Individual and Spiritual aspect.   

Overall I believe this man does have good intentions and wants this world to be better, but hes still a racist and as long as that limits him he won't get anywhere, he will denounce white people or any white person. can. He thinks he is superior to us, his beliefs are similar to the exact opposite because of nazi ideology's of Ayran Supremecy as they both share the similarity of having extremist,superior beliefs about there people being better than others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page