message to non melanated people

(1/4) > >>

afrikanrebel06:
i realize there are some people here that are non melanated,that is the allien race,who lacks of melanim,who compares us to monkeys and this person should be called up on.
why do non melanated people aka,whites,europeans,rheziku aryans,indo europeans come toa all african site,
 ;D my message to non melanated peoples,all whites,is that fire will consume yall,because,yall are unwanted
energy in the universe,the universe will deal with yall,fire will consume ur bones,thats the natural order,
because we,the hue manis, are of H.O.P.E  HIGHER ORDER of PEOPLE ON EARTH.

rascarey:
Selassie I will judge all men none shall ecape the judgement not even the dog that piss upon babylon wall!!!
I a rasta say your hate and racism is not wanted infact its not even creditable .
Jah loves all flowers in his garden the white ones too .
I STILL LOVE YOU
For your hatred, for your bigotry, for your lasviciousness, I forgive you

JAH BLESS YOU

natural blacks:
God and Jesus come fi judge man iyah...HAILE SELASSIE I nah judge di earth....in another thread i see u speak of what Haile said and what HE didn't say...have u ever heard EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE say HE's coming to judge the earth?

kill jah and kill god....EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I & EMPRESS MENEN ini declare...NYAHBINGHI!

HIM loves all ones yes... ini love all ones same way... but RASTA is BLACK!

NYAHBINGHI!

kaiso in control:
whatup, i am the child of yacub you speak of, should i be edumacatin other whities or just kill myself first?

Rasselassie:
"Until the philosophy which hold one race superior
And another
Inferior... Until the colour of a mans skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes -
Me say war.
That until the basic human rights
Are equally guaranteed to all,
Without regard to race -
Dis a war.", HIM

"Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all."
"I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side.", Bob Marley

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page