White Rastafari

<< < (3/3)

Ras John:
why couldnt you be a rasta if you are white? yea,maybe they say you can not, but dont listen to them. To be a rasta is to be with Jah. adn Jah is love, and he loves every human black or white. Yea,its true that a white person cannot fully understand the pain of being enslaved, but this is not what rastafari is about. Dont say "white rastafari" because for me theres no white rastafari and black rastafari but just rastafari. If you are serios with HIM and all about the faith, than you are a rasta :)it doesnt depend if you are black or white

IrishRasta:
Jah loves all. Doesn't matter if I white or black. As long as I and I actually know about Selassie, Jesus, Jah, the lion of Judah and the meaning of dreadlocks etc. I'm a Rasta. This is how to tell the difference between a real white Rasta and a fake.

If I and I overstand Jah, The Lion of Judah, the fact that Jesus was black (Most Likely), HIM, the meaning of the herb, and the meaning of Dreadlocks I and I is a true Rasta. 

Also true white Rastas either have proper dreadlocks or none at all and either smoke the herb in healthy amounts (Depends on location) or don't smoke at all.

If a white Rasta doesn't eat meat and doesn't drink, that means that it's very likely that I and I is a true Rasta.

Peace,
Love,
Harmony.

kamau maina:
Greetings I bring from the Most High to everyone.
I N I has been on the both sides of the zebra reasoning. Born and raised in the motherland with Jah guidance and protection and then I came to Australia among other things overstand the Babylon ways in more details. In summary,it depends where anyone is reasoning from because like zebra, black and white stripes does not mix to define but exist  together separately. Its hard to put yourself in another's mans  shoes if they are barefooted. Australian aborginals are in the verge of loosing their culture because the white system is putting themselves{those who feel they are helping}in them shoes but they are barefooted.

Duke:
I am a rasta, I have spent the past year learning and educating myself on rastafari beliefs and cultures so I can comfortably call myself rasta. I don't call myself a white rasta even though my skin is white, I refer to myself as a rasta because I know that I follow my heart which tells me the Rastafari way is how I wish to live my life.  I would like to write this message to publicly apologize to all on this site, and to all who see it. For I at one point gave a bad name to Rastafarians. I misused the sacrament, as well as used many poisons from Babylon such as alcohol and cigarettes. All I did was listen to reggae and start growing my hair. I am glad that I have found this site to give my apologies to all who follow jah, and praise be to HIM for giving I enlightenment so I could get myself out way of life.  Thank you to all who read and listened to my piece about being a rasta as a white young adult. Peace and love

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page