White Rastafari

<< < (2/3) > >>

EmpresKeneilwe:
Blessings for taking the time to relay the I story.
And i fully agree that there are some whites who understand, though not fully, our-story! and respect it. And stay away.

Most of today youth, we dont respect anyone "boundaries" and it's so sad to see all the animosity going around. but we need stand together as the black family. No apologies for that. I mediate everyday that they try to understand where we are coming from as a people.

Quote from: gman on March 06, 2009, 01:30:37 PM

Have you heard of the Shack Dwellers' Movement which started in Durban? I don't know the url of their website offhand, will have to look it up some time. They sound like a great movement.

I will not lie and say that i have. I'm ashamed of that. But I've realised here at home, things arent so easily accessible, well at least I havent had the luck to get to such things. Even the Rastafari isn't easily found. maybe I'm ignorant. But I'll research more and learn.

peaceloveharmony, do you perhaps a lil' more insight as to how we feel? I know what I wrote may not appeal to others, but I'm sure there are ones who feell more or less the same.

Hotep.
Keneilwe

gman:
Empress let there be no shame in de I's game... of course all such information is deliberately kept as obscure as possible... because more people would start to rise up, if they realised how much people were doing so already... their intention is to keep us isolated and discouraged but it will not work, I AND I ARE ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENT IN THE VICTORY OF GOOD OVER EVIL. Their system is a dead man walking, seen?
Since it doesn't really fit with the subject of this thread, I'm putting the link for the shack dwellers' movements in the Essays and Reasonings section under Ras Meneliks's post about South Africa.
Bless up!

NigistNegest:
Greetings to one & all.

I mean,WHY should afrikans of the world trust you, GIVE one good reason WHY?
Every time afrikans welcome white people to be partakers of a surtain common blessing to man, then its just about a matter of little time they try by all means necessary to over shine Us and overthrowing Us by totally overpowering US.
As it was in those time so it is now,JUST LOOK AT IT, my father always told me, the children of DOGS ARE DOGS, have you seen a DOG GIVE LIFE TO A KANGAROO of course NOT.

Unless it is your brilliant artificial insemination program.

So the child of the oppressor is an oppressor! if you want to show your sympathy to the millions of negroes world wide you need to start changing yourselves ,look in the mirror and make a change.
A serious move for righteousness to fight against your governments just like you fight for the wall of berlin to fall , just like you fight ina the world war ,just like you fight palestine for israel you need a revolutionary & radical movement for turn down babylon remote control of this wicked system of things,show your people the vision of the negroes the dreams of the negroes,for afrika for the afrikans  and then you shall se THE WORLD IN PEACE .in this way we serve as an inspiration for your people to play the role for the greatness and integrity and the cleansing of consciousness process of this huge human family .
When black people riot on the streets for the cause of negroes you see black people getting the beating not white , so called Rastafarian,

Hon.profet jahsua of nazareth said that everyman who livit as christ & for christ is gona have to care the cross of life. Not ,in some greedy nature witch some people got INHERIT from those time,thats right i said it IGNORANT GREEDINESS IS A WHITE iNHERITANCE,it runs in their veins they cant do nothing about, cause them dont know JAH .
Only jah can do something about it, in his own INTELLIGENT TIMING AND SPACE cause JAH IS JUDGMENT & JUSTICE  in the SAME TIME  CANT RUN CANT HIDE FROM IT having said that JAH IS US.  In the heart and flesh of all man

BLESSED LOVE.

RedAshes:
Similar to how one of the responders on that thread assumed that every white man is the same man as the one who abused her. People's ignorance cannot be solved by a religion, it takes someone who is wise that can teach them the truth. Otherwise they will just be more and more confused, and assume that they know the future based on past events. Refusal to understand that the future is a place that can change is the problem that keeps people stuck in the vicious cycle of repeating the past. My frustration level is something that is calmed like the raging storm that was calmed by Jesus, in that, a Rasta-Man is not simple. A true rasta-man is something that the serpent does not want it to exist, therefore the confusion of many who wish to be with Jah is increased by the serpent, to destroy Rasta, and cause it to be something that is not real. Something people merely argue over, instead of overstanding it. See, yet, that is the point of this reasoning, to learn of Jah.

Bob Marley did not die from being half-white. I do not think that Jah killed him. Bob Marley's death was something that the serpent caused (I think that it was murder) to destroy Rasta off of the Earth. Rasta is the true religion of Jah, and the enemies of the Universe want Rasta to die, by killing Bob Marley. That way, more confusion will exist of Jah, instead of people who know what to think about it.

the serpent is out to destroy the ENTIRE universe. See, there is a lot more going on spiritually than just the simple argument over "Rasta" on the earth. The serpent is the enemy of the entire Universe, and wants all of this to have never happened. Bob Marley was something that, while alive, helped many people to know of Jahovah, and people smoked marijuana because of him. That is something that the serpent despises more than anything else that could possibly happen. There is a reason why marijuana is the thing they do not want people to have more than anything else, it is because marijuana is one of the most important things to people. Without marijuana it is easier for them to torment humans and end their lives with things like cancer. Also, Rick Simpson says that Marijuana is the cure for cancer if it is used the correct way, which means that if the whites have incurred Jah anger, marijuana is the only way to cleanse their soul of evil.

Grady:
As a white man living in modern babylon I seek truth and knowledge from Rastafari. All of humanity started in Africa and unfortunately when humanity branched out the Africans who came to Europe forgot their roots in Africa and turned against it. I do not expect or ask for respect and to be excepted  or even a reply to my post for Rastafari to me is very personal as a journey to better myself and my relationship with Jah and humanity as one family. I understand and do not understand the prejudice being white produces when going on a spiritual journey. Though I know it will be impossible for any white man to fully understand or feel the struggle they put upon Africa that still harms the great nation to this day, but  we where still a part of it I do not like to say "we" when I speak of slavery for I had nothing to do with it and the thought of putting any one through that for a second hurts the soul more then anything!  every man should know freedom!  I know of his majesty I am not some stoner and acknowledge there is a big population of Rastas who choose to not smoke the healing of the nations and see the belief is a much bigger factor then the smoking of herb. Haile I himself said he would not stand for racism that does not exclude any member of our human family to promote racism. It does not give a right to any one to speak ill of races. It is not as I have a choice to be born in Babylon it is not a choice to be who I was born but the choice is to find Zion be closer to Ethiopia in spirit in mentality no matter where I am in this beautiful world. It is the past that brought I to Rastafari it is what I see where I live it is what I am trying to separate from. I understand the trust problems with what might be seen as my people but what you might call my people is a way of being decided by the individual with pressures from temptation and babylon I respect and love all of my global family I just choose to seek light and truth and growth. Call I a bald head if you please I will show nothing but respect, just as Jah choose to touch his feet to the soil and not the carpet my journey is love and respect on a global level with open mind and heart  to all one people. It is this idea of resenting a group People that will hold us back as family as people as the world educate and embrace all this is how I believe change will be reached for a better world

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page