Why Do Black Men Choose White Women?

<< < (3/3)

jemba:
One day we will all learn how and where all the races of these planets came from?
I am a black man and I can’t say I would like to get close to a white woman. More like they want to get close to me, they are obsessed with our features as we are the only race on this earth that has them. Kingly hair, big lips, big nose, dark skin, they also have this belief that we have a huge package. They never look for love in us, so every black woman and man out there should get over this mixed relationship thing.

AMEN

Maya:
 "Kingly hair, big lips, big nose, dark skin, they also have this belief that we have a huge package. They never look for love in us, so every black woman and man out there should get over this mixed relationship thing. "

Jemba , it's your private thing and your People thing who do you date with . Just wanted to make one comment on what you wrote about obssesion with kinky hair , big lips etc .

From my personal experience - I have never planned to have relationship with a man of colour . I met somebody special and felt in love with him . I have never had relationship before with a Black , Brown , Yellow man .
How long , do you think , our relationship would last , if I were obssesed and fascinate only by his lips , hair , nose etc. ? We have a family and children ! With children comes responsibility . How crazy , sick and wicked person would I be , to get pregnant twice with a Black man only because I liked his lips , hair etc . What about my children ?

Anyways , I think I got your point . I think I know what you mean .
Maya

jemba:
hotep

I am against mixed marriages. The most high made each species to live and breed with their own.You can go and do all the research you want on nature? Donkeys are not natural animals their man made. Lions are not attracted to buffalos and so on and so on. The royal families in Europe never interbreed with over races, not even brown eyes and black hair European woman. We have free levels of life on earth, minerals vegetables and animals. For some flowers to come into season and flourish they need male pollen from their counterparts and insects usually supply that. It is also the same with over minerals on the planet earth. Animals only have intercourse the in season in which they suppose to, they don do it every night. But with as human being sex has become very important and we have become obsessed with the opposite sex. Black man is fascinated with light toned woman and so is the black woman fascinated with the light skinned man. Europeans have an obsession with suntans and now big hips and lips. There is a big confusion within the human race, except at the top of the food chain. If you have given birth to children of mix race then you did it because you didn’t know the truth. Nothing that happens in this universe is a mistake; everything has its rightful place in the solar system. If you are one of mixed race you have your rightful place in your race. If your mother is a Bantu, then you are our distant cousin and if you father is a Bantu then you belong to the white race.

Maya:
If it comes to nature , I look at this like that .
Cats and dogs do not go together because they are different species animals .
Different races dogs will mix together because they are the same species so are humans .

If it comes to European ' beauty ideal . In my country there is a still this kind of anorectic white woman ideal look .
It's a terrible thing really .Yes , they are crazy about big lips but not hips because they want to look like a thin vamipres
( Kate Moss etc.).
Sorry for my English I 'm in the hurry .
Peace .
Maya

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page