Why Do Black Men Choose White Women?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Poetic_Princess:
Blessings and Hotep Everyone

I have been debating this issue with a brethren of mine for a while now,since we saw an increase of black males/rastafarian brothers at alarming rates dating and getting married to white females,firstly im not against interracial marriages i was just wondering why it is happening at such alarming rates for instance majority of the big atheletes have white wives and i started to reason/research on it, many rastafarian  brethrens and brothers around my district have white girlfriends/wives and my analysis is this I think many brothers/brethrens are dating white women is not based on love really as other brothers who got white wives to me it is more based on that some white women are more submissive naturally and many black men find that attracting and amusing in some ways because they know very well black women wont do half the things white women do for them like spend all they cash on them so they can feel good n look good,baby them and treat them like if their a god and in return these men treat these ladies like they are lesser than them when in turn a black man is actually possessing the same qualities of a white slave master when he does that to a white women r any women of any race,and to rastafarian brethren from talking to some with white girlfriends they were the ones who actually told their girlfriends they had to be fari if they loved them and no one has the right to pressure anyone into fari,fari is a spiritual trod one must find it on thy own not by force or out of love and many brethrens where proud to tell me such and some also confessed that they only lie with they white fari ladies to bring forth youth but they actually have black fari ladies on the side who they feel more comfortable with, and it was astonishing to me to actually believe these men call them selves fari and fari elders it was shocking.
In closing every book has 3 things a beginning a middle and a end and wellz the beginning should be just as beautiful as the end meaning every black man has the right to choose the love of his life whether black,white,hindu,indian but for the right reasons not wrong ones.
Hotep

lollycat:
I really don't think there is just one answer why thay  do but ,thay seam so happy with them! I see this question on a lot of forums I guess it bothers black woman. But for me I don't care why I just don't. [smiley=disappointed.gif]

Maya:
 I don't think there is one answer for this question too .

We should remember that many White people especially White men have a big problem with mixed couples around , especially , if woman is white , attractive , well educated and so on ... They will call her all derogatory names like " white sl..." ( you know what I mean )although the couple may be a good , loving family and have children . I have experienced rejection and I have taken many insults from many Whites which doesn't bother me because I have found what I was looking for - the love of my life .

Creating mixed relationship and mixed family it's a real challenge .
Sorry for my English , again . It's not my native language .
Maya .

exoticmxml:
Hmmmm,
I find this thread, as well as the others, extremely interesting. The author of "Why do Black men choose White women" appears, to me, to be very passionate about this particular subject. Due to the fact I am not a black female I can't really offer her, or anyone for that matter, an emphathetic ear. I think that she attempts to create a normative social reconstruction of something that has always been a taboo subject and in doing so looses sight of what another responder calls "White supremacy". I would further add that White supremacy has also pitted black males and females against each other and their self estteem down a notch. I am a biracial male who believes that bi/multiracial persons are in a racial classification different than either one of their respective halves. I have done extensive research on the differences between mono-racial black people (Both parents having predominately black genetic structures) as opposed to bi/multiracial persons. There are several. Now you ask what does this have to do with anything related to the topic? I'll state that in the studies i've done the group of mixed persons I associate with and my own ideology thinks that there is some evidence the mono-racial black male has predelictions towards White women and light skinned mulatta women. I can't and won't speak for White men, however, for myself and other biracial males i can honestly say that the majority of us prefer our own "Kind" and are thoroughly disgusted when black, white and other mono-racial groups are with mixed women. My message is to mono-racial men and women.Deal with your issues and please stay away from bi/multiracial women in order to give us a healthier outlook on our race and the continuation of children from two mixed persons.

black_truth:
It never ceases to amaze me. The reality of inter-racial dating is not of rights but one of responsibilities. The reality is that over 60% of Black house holds are headed by black women. There are thousands of black children without healthy male role models in their lives. Our overall general soci0-economic condition dictates that it is a revolutionary responsibility to the race to practice race first as marcus garvey taught anything less than this is traitorous. It is irresponsible for a black man or women to involve themselves in intimate relations with other ethnic groups when we as a people are being faced with racial genocide and systematic distruction. Those Africans who want to be liberal on this issue are still drowning in their adulation of white people and have yet to grasp the severity of our problem

peace, amongst the Africans
                                     black_truth

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page