France "should be charged" for Rwanda genocide

<< < (2/2)

Bantu_Kelani:
Jemba,

It is foolish for you to say that the Congolese people carry the burden of blame for the DRC’s problems. Why denial of the Western Imperialist nations covert sponsorship of the Congo’s coup d’etats, their overthrow in 1960 of the elected prime minister Patrice Lumbumba, their persistent support for the dictator Mobutu Sese Seko, and the Belgians who imagined and enforced tribal antagonism everywhere they went??? Don’t you see our greatest misfortune was to be colonized by men of small spirit in the first place? It is dishonest for you to pretend like there is no link between what’s going on in the DRC and the Western power foreign policy, the effects are with us today!!!

I wonder what part of the Congo River you come from, the Congo-Brazaville or Congo-Kinshasa? So many Congolese next door see no scandal in the humanitarian tragedy in the DRC. All this ignoring is [censored] up!

Nako tala "Bundu Dia Kongo" te! Pona nini ozo tuna??

B.K

jemba:
Lumumba himself said “I came to early may the generation in the future forgive me”  

The kongolese people Waite for a leader but there is one Wright in their midst, they condemn him for not preaching the bible so we must Waite longer. Not just anyone will lead that country it’s destined for great things.

The people must be ready first without the people there can’t be a leader.

Kabila was a great man but he was never appreciated or protected by his people
It cant keep on happening like that the people have to change how many time is the most high going to send them a leader for them to mock and stone.

Soki opesi muana biloko yako lia ako boya ti ako yoka nzala

Bundu dia kongo

Union of the most high

jemba:
Your last writings sounded just like XFRODOBAGGINS

Bantu_Kelani:

Your last writings sounded just like XFRODOBAGGINS

Is that a way for you to discredit me?

Do me a favor don’t address me on the boards.

B.K

jemba:
Yenge Muntu

NO YOU GOT ME TOTALLY WRONG!!!

I would never do anything out of emotions or for my own benefits.

I was just proving or encouraging you to a path>>>>>>>>>Bundu Dia Kongo

I would really feel bad if you dislike or pre judge this message of unification
for all Nubians because of a single individual ME.

I do apologize

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page