Jesus married

(1/14) > >>

Bantu_Kelani:
Jesus was called 'Rabbi' by the Pharasees and I read Rabbis had to be married men. The Knights Templar had the knowledge that Jesus was married. The Church tried to eliminate this Order because they knew too much. Other Books of the Bible are eliminated that told the marriage feast of Cana that was Jesus wedding to Mary Magdeline. A great slander was done to Mary Magdeline making her to be a whore of little importance. To tell that Jesus was truly all human the Church could not teach he was Divine. Next followed the Oath of Celibacy.
I've read alot of gnostic texts from the link below and I personally thing Jesus was married.

Bantu-Kelani.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhlalpha.html

http://www.womenpriests.org/magdala/magd_ovr.htm

iyah360:
Peace.

So the question that pop-culture Jesus-ians must ask is not:

"what would Jesus do?"

but rather:

"WHO would Jesus do?"

;D
are you deep enough to be shallow?

TREE-NATTY:
HEy I'm new to the forum

But Jesus being maried is true from my findings in the Bible. When Jesus went to the wedding and one of the guest said that the wine had ran out. Now if anyone who have ever experience this you know that if this would happen (wine running out) you go to the groom to tell him. Thats just what happen in this case the man went to Jesus and told him that the wine ran out.

TREE-NATTY

Bantu_Kelani:
Welcome to the board TREE-NATTY. Give us ample examples for I do not see how your claim supports mine in an intelligible way.

B.K

Bantu_Kelani:
To further support my claim Jesus was married, I say Mary Magdalen was an Temple Priestess!

Four pieces of Gospel evidence strongly point to Mary Magdalen as a temple priestess of the Goddess. The first is her title "Magdalen" almost identical to "Magdala," noted to be the name of the triple-towered temple of the Goddess Mari-Anna-Ishtar. Literally, "Mary of the Magdala" signifies "Mary of the Goddess Temple." Christian tradition has said that Mary is of the town "Magdala" or "Migdal," which was known as "The Village of Doves," a place where sacred doves were bred for the Goddess temple. In either case, two threads of strong symbolism link the name Magdalen to contemporary Goddess worship.

Next, Mary is known as a prostitute, just as the Goddess priestesses were titled "Sacred Prostitutes," although a more recent and accurate translation titles them "Sacred Women" or "hierodulae". Such prostitutes were considered evil by Jewish leaders of the time. That Jesus (Yeshua) would associate with such a woman would indeed invoke the scorn of his disciples, as is recorded in the New Testament.

Thirdly, Mary Magdalen is identified in Mark and Luke as the woman who was possessed by seven demons, which Yeshua cast out of her. The seven demons were a symbolic part of a temple ritual known as "The Descent of Inanna" one of the most ancient ceremonies known, recorded in the Epic of Gilgamesh. This ritual was known to be practiced in the Jerusalem temple of Mari-Anna-Ishtar.

The last, and perhaps strongest, piece of evidence is the anointing of Yeshua with the sacred oil, an event which (uncharacteristically) was recorded in all four New Testament Gospels, pointing to its significance. The anointing of the Jesus' head with oil (as described in Mark 14:3-4) is an unmistakable symbol of The Sacred Marriage, a ceremony performed by temple priestesses.

Read "The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold" by Acharya S

Bantu-Kelani.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page