Love or Hate what do we do?

<< < (4/4)

hailiniemperor:
Thank you for your reasoning Oshun. I agree that there is a time and place for every action. Thank you for the info about the disciples carrying swords, I had never heard that before.

gman:
When the Roman soldiers came to pick up Yeshua, one of the disciples chopped the ear off of one of them, according to the Bible (Yeshua supposedly healed the ear afterwards).
The disciples were some thugs basically- not in the negative sense, in 2Pac's sense. Some roughnecks.

Oshun_Auset:

When the Roman soldiers came to pick up Yeshua, one of the disciples chopped the ear off of one of them, according to the Bible (Yeshua supposedly healed the ear afterwards).
The disciples were some thugs basically- not in the negative sense, in 2Pac's sense. Some roughnecks.

Thugs would be understood as a good description of the desciples for the youth...some of the older qeneration may prefer the terms warriors or revolutionaries...just a thought....but you had a good metaphor for the youth.

Oshun_Auset:

Thank you for your reasoning Oshun. I agree that there is a time and place for every action. Thank you for the info about the disciples carrying swords, I had never heard that before.

No problem, that's what we're all here for right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page