Depressed Adolescents Have Altered Brain Structure

<< < (3/3)

out_of_Zion:
gman - yeah, I had a really religious aspect to it, too.  But sadly enough (or perhaps humorously) I thought it was my "mission" in life to unite the sects of Christendom, which I now - years later - realize is the great whore in Revelation.

I do also agree with you that it's a blessing.  One of the true blessings is that I think it enables us to be more empathetic for others, and that's definitely something lacking in this world sadly enough.  Yeah, I do hope we can talk later brother.  

Raison_Detre:
If i said, Canaan = The Depressed, in it's original Hebrew/Chaldee form, then what station are you at in depression is marked out in Exodus, and if "the inheritance of the Lord is Canaan", then how come no one see's the door to the other side?

Motingwa I:
'...and ye shall into the land of the Canaanites' - Muta Baruka

Israel and Arab fighting for Canaan land? Or Israel as Afrika? Taking over the land of the Canaanites?

I arrived here after entering 'bi-polar' in the search. I was looking for a post I once saw on africaspeaks, or rastafari speaks that said something like that not finding ones 'life-work' can lead to symptoms like bi-polar until a one does find their 'mission.' Can anyone help me to locate the post? What kind of work constitutes 'life work'? Is it normal everyday professions like Babylon trains us for and hires us to do, or does it have to entail something deeper than that; like artists, musicians, healers, shamans, spiritual workers?

One of the elders on this forum once said how they don't like to use links when reasoning (yet it seems the longest posters on these forums have remained here by using links in their reasoning; while others have left for places like facebook...), so I will only say I once read an article on a black social network about how psychiatry as a profession was born out of sinister motives like eugenics or race-based genocide. The article said that psychiatrists are the real psychotics. Also Dr Umar Johnson spoke about how they made a drug before they came up with the disease. Someone once explained to me how the difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist is that the former is taught the exact same thing in school as a doctor in understanding the workings of the anatomy, and biological processes. Today I am being told that psychology is the study of human (and animal) behaviour, and psychiatry is the treatment of mental illnesses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page