Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2020, 01:31:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25895 Posts in 9961 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 121 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Mainstream Religion (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  Jesus married
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Jesus married  (Read 80577 times)
8: Undefined offset: 1
File: /home/rastafar/public_html/reasoning/Sources/Subs-Aeva-Admin.php
Line: 286
Bantu_Kelani
Service Member

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2004, 12:22:47 AM »

I do not know how many times I have stated it is not CHRISTIANITY but CHRISTENDOM, the world wide mockery of the principles set forth by Christ but never attained to.

You state that you abhor Judiasm then a few lines later say you engage in the Kaballah, the words, wisdom and practices of Jewish mystics.  Which is it?

It just seems with a degree of strinking overtness that you lack the principles that many in religions worldwide make a concerted effort to inculcate, which is the spurring point that drives you to make such heated retorts when you're challenged theologically.  That is to say, you don't seem to be at peace with yourself and your place in this world - at all.

I can certainly accept the ancient Kaballah as a seldom- unspoiled teachings coming from our highly civilized Black ancestors of the Motherland. The mundane thinking Hebrew of old and the Jew of today lack realization of the profundity of the knowledge of the Kaballah! I have never come across any stories and legends such as those in the Torah, Bible or Qu-ran with so many extravagances, additions, omissions and misconceptions engrafted into them. Therefore the spiritual mystery (if any) of the Old and New Testament remain unsolved without the Khaballah. The Jew and the Gentile alike lack insight to know this one truth.

And in response to you who say that the "Christianity is not Christendom" - I say this: Christiandom includes the Protestant denominations, the Orthodox and Roman Catholics as well even fringe groups like the KKK and Aryan nations. Christiandom is the Christians of today. You are all advocates of Christiandom faith!! It is cowardly to attempt to distance yourself from what is painfully obvious then make the absurd claim that it is CHRISTENDOM that executed Black people denigration, rape and murder. In fact, it is downright insulting to the darker skinned people that we are to continually exclude the past and present. You have no conscience about the practice of injustice, how can you claim to represent the teaching of Yeshua?  You are missing the point deliberately, trying to cover it up with silly (if openly bigoted) insinuations.

Now, lets talk a bit about my mentality...I'm only on spiritual high!! For I'm not a mentally enslaved person, I expelled this plague long ago. I do not hate myself or anyone either. I love the SUN, the moon, my planet, the stars, humanity, my heritage, history, color and gender. The bottom-line is I always venerate the Divinity within me and about me. Those who uphold unprejudiced philosophies I esteem!! For, we must work together in light and freedom to copy the force and intellectual power of the Great Creator.

But you on this other hand are challenging me neither spiritually nor intellectually. I have debated numerous times with delusional and or ignorant people and facts remains. Your (religious) position preserves the status quo of white privilege and black disadvantage, for you do not want Africans to achieve without white authority in order to be play a major part in the civilization of the world to come. Duck and dive if you please, the facts remains.

Bantu Kelani.

We should first show solidarity with each other. We are Africans. We are black. Our first priority is ourselves.
out_of_Zion

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2004, 09:13:45 AM »

"And in response to you who say that the "Christianity is not Christendom" - I say this: Christiandom includes the Protestant denominations, the Orthodox and Roman Catholics as well even fringe groups like the KKK and Aryan nations."

In light of the fact that I am not Protestant, Catholic, Orthodox, KKK, or Aryan nation, the statement still doesn't apply.

"You are all advocates of Christiandom faith!!"

Quite on the contrary Christendom hates my faith and persecutes the members of it.  My faith does not adhere to the trinity ("Breaking a part of himself off to save mankind" as rootsie said), an eternal place of torment, or immortal souls. We do not worship Jesus as God, but rather realize he is the Son of God, an entirely separate person.  We do not advocate Christendom's position that "faith alone justifies salvation" nor their organization of having a paid clergy class.  There is scarcely a good thing I can say about Christendom in it's entirety save for except maybe that there are some sincere individuals that are simply misled by the antichrist clergy that they think are sheparding them.

"You have no conscience about the practice of injustice, how can you claim to represent the teaching of Yeshua?"

I really don't know what you are trying to accomplish by saying this.  I treat everyone as my brother and sister.  The bigotry you speak of is clearly a result of your perception and deliberate alienation of people of "European descent."  Any racial issues that lie between you and I individually belong to you because I certainly have no problem getting along with blacks...except racist ones like yourself.

"Your (religious) position preserves the status quo of white privilege and black disadvantage, for you do not want Africans to achieve without white authority in order to be play a major part in the civilization of the world to come."

I cannot help what is reality, that Britain & the US have become the ruling powers that are.  I'm not a government official or politician, so I am just as voiceless as you on the matters we seek to see changed.

But what I can say is that you are so incredibly ignorant of my faith and spirituality that it's not even funny.  The circuit overseer of our circuit that just visited (circuit overseer is one of the "highest" positions; that is, they keep watch over a great number of congregations to ensure that the preaching work runs smoothly) is a black man and there are many blacks in positions of authority within my faith.  I stated earlier that it is a color blind organization and so have others that are "minorities" in this country made the remark.  But you wouldn't know that because you've clumped us in with Babylon and not investigated the matter at all.

Really - it doesn't matter what kind of witness I provide you, b/c you're looking for a reason to discredit it and claim it is racist, prejudice, or some other form of oppressive thought before you even consider MY religious background.  

You've already said as much, that your purpose is to expose Christian thought as foolishness.  So be it.  When the great day of Jehovah comes and you have willingly alligned yourself  against his people  (a multitude of races - including your own) it won't be because you didn't choose that position through your inability to get over your bigotry and inability to adhere to the righteous laws of Jehovah God.

Like I said, Christendom hates my faith, has killed members of our faith, and we're as victimized by their political and financial dominance as anyone else.  Yeshua was hated and he said as much would be expected of his true apostles,

"If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own.  Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, on this account the world hates you.  Bear in mind the word I said to you, A slave is not greater than his master.  If they have persecuted me, they will persecute you also; if they have observed my word, they will observe yours also." --John 15:19,20

You've chosen not to observe.

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
iyah360

Higher Reasoning

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2004, 09:55:19 AM »

out_of_zion

why have you chosen to visit this board? i am just curious.
Tracey

Rootsie.com

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2004, 10:12:37 AM »

yes...I have also wondered this...what is your purpose coming to an "African Speaks" board o_o_z?...since clearly you seem to have no visible interests in the rootical heart/nature/culture/spirituality of Africa ...