Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:23:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 33 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  ENTERTAINMENT/ ARTS/ LITERATURE
| |-+  Quotes (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  two wonderful quotes conscerning His Majesty
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: two wonderful quotes conscerning His Majesty  (Read 11321 times)
hailiniemperor

AfricaSpeaks.com

« on: February 04, 2004, 12:15:18 AM »

Noted Journalist Karl Von Wiegand: " I have never known a king that surpassed HIM in natural dignity, graciousness, and refinement. And I have known many white monarchs that could not even approach him in these attributes, and possibly intelligence."

A great Historian, Author, Anthropologist J.A. Rogers: "There is no picture that can capture HIS spirit. As for a general description of the man, HE has truly been hailed as a black edition of Christ."
sisMenenI

physical distance cannot be a barrier to love.

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 11:42:26 AM »

YES I  Smiley the whole world shall see the lamb upon His thrown who come to conquer the beast... Give thanks, those quotes are powerful, just more truth to honor His Majesty.
Blessed

Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is a simple way of life, pure and original as was given by the most high. Spirituality is a network linking us to the most high, the universe and eachother
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: