X is for Malcolm

<< < (2/2)

emmanuel:

The main thing is that we keep a United Front wherein our most valuable time and energy will not be wasted fighting each other.' However we may have differed with him - or with each other about him and his value as a man - let his going from us serve only to bring us together, now.

X is for MALCOLM...
" MALCOLM X " is...BLACK LOVE PURE
WISDOM
KNOWLEDGE
AND UNDERSTANDING OF HIS PEOPLE COMPLETELY...

The letter " X "....first unknown quantity;... his depth... incalculable influence;...beyond the grave..

He is...He was...He is to come...MALCOLM:[/b]

out_of_Zion:
I read Malcolm's autobiography and I have immense respect for the man, but what a piece of crap Elijah Mohammed is.  He's the reason Malcolm isn't still living, breathing, and smiling, among'st us today.  One may make the argument that some other organization or individual would have become motivated to and killed him in eventuality, but he didn't die for the black people, he died because of the black people - the ones that fell at the feet of THE NOT SO HONORABLE Elijah Mohammed.  The man was an utter disgrace, both to Islam, and humanity.

Micah-EL-Layl:
peace...
Elijah Muhammad had nothing to do with
Malcolms Death......the first edition of
the newspapers said they had two men
in custody and the second said one.....
now Elijah didn't have the power to
make a suspect dissappear but i will
tell you who does!!!! C-I-A.......
witnesses at the Ballroom said one
of the men arrested was a "thin lipped
spanish looking negro"......this is
the exact description that Malcolm gave
of the man who was following him throughout
Africa.....the Nation of Islam was already
full of FBI and CIA agents.....they were
reason Malcolm left the Nation.....
and when Malcolm split with Elijah all they had to
do was send one agent to round up some angry
muslims and that was it.......

Oshun_Auset:

but he didn't die for the black people, he died because of the black people

Are you serious?! I can't believe you aren't realizing that the CIA had agents in the Nation and still do! The enemy comes in all colors brother. Black people might have physically gunned him down, but if the white power structure wasn't  in full effect and employing them, as well as thought of Malcolm as a threat...Do you really think he would have been killed? Do you also think Assata Shakur really murdered someone? Come on now, remember COINTELPRO(Now known as the Patriot Act)? You aren't laying blame where it is supposed to go. Malcolm did die for African people globally. Don't dare let a few agent/sell-outs take that away from him, or us!

emmanuel:

I read Malcolm's autobiography and I have immense respect for the man, but what a piece of crap Elijah Mohammed is.

"WISDOM REST IN THE HEARTS OF THEM, WHO HAVE UNDERSTANDING...THE TRUTH SHALL SPRING OUT OF THE EARTH"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page