Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:15:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 43 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Mainstream Religion (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  White Rastas
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: White Rastas  (Read 35660 times)
out_of_Zion

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2004, 09:27:14 PM »

As sisMenen said brother, it comes down to one very simple fact:

"JAH is the only Judge and InI are facing serious times"

This statement applies to every professed Rasta, professed Christian, professed Jew...Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, ET AL. on the planet.  EL SHADDAI - Almighty God - ALLAH - JEHOVAH - JAH, is our one judge and will judge all people on an equal scale and you should focus on reading the scriptures and perfecting your mind and spirit rather than worrying about the external physicalities of this world, many of which are constructs of our own mind and political system (as others are more apt AND qualified to comment on here).  You notice I emphasized the word "profess."  As Poetic_Princess said anyone can say they believe something, but it is the life, the acts of righteousness and the dedication towards the principles and livity of JAH way that gain'ah entrance to paradise.l

Because what is the truth?

"FOR A CERTAINTY, [I perceive, saith Peter] that JAH is not partial, but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him."  (Acts 10:34,35)

"[Furthermore] The world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of JAH remains forever."  (1 John 2:17)

JAH bless.

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
Son_of_Sellassie

Roots

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2004, 10:42:20 AM »

I Now Know I can harness any faith I Choose. Thanx for the Replies.

P.S:" Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance Than the color of his eyes............ There's war"
                                - Robert Nesta Marley-
                                      -1943-1981-
                                          -R.I.P-
sisMenenI

physical distance cannot be a barrier to love.

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2004, 06:47:29 PM »

Son of Sellassie.. check your Father's words my bredren!!! Yes Bob Marley was a blessed prophet but InI must look to His source:

Until the philosphy which holds one race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned

That until there are no longer first class and second class citizen of any nation
Until the colour of a man skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes
That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to race
That until that day,
The dream of lasting peace, world citizenship and the rule of international morality
Will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be persued, but never attained

And until the ignoble and unhappy regime that now holds our brothers in Angola,
in Mozambique, South Africa in sub-human bondage,
Have been toppled utterly destroyed

Until that day the African continent will not know peace
We Africans will fight , if necessary and we know we shall win
As we are confident in the victory of good over evil, of good over evil

WORDS OF THE MOST HIGH KING SELLASSIE I

Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is a simple way of life, pure and original as was given by the most high. Spirituality is a network linking us to the most high, the universe and eachother
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: