Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:56:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 83 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Spirituality (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  What are your spiritual goals?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What are your spiritual goals?  (Read 8986 times)
OlOrisa_Olokun

Orisa Priest in Training

« on: August 12, 2004, 08:33:43 AM »

• what spiritual goals have you set for yourself?
  • how often do you update these goals?
  • how honest are you with yourself about your attainment and dedication?
  • do you spend more time on your spiritual goals or the physical plane activities? (eg, do your ACTIONS show that you are more concerned with developing ethics or getting promoted?)

When we have the determination to restrain our lower desires, the door is opened for us to fulfill our highest aspirations.
Oshun_Auset

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2004, 09:26:53 AM »

My spiritual goals are to gain the knowledge, love, and power of my ancestors, the Orishas/Lwa(spirits), and Olorun(the creator) to work towards the liberation of my people. When that task is completed, then my spirit/soul will update my goals to the liberation of humanity in general.(this update may occur in another lifetime but my spirit is eternal so that's fine). Spirituality should be used to fuel and inspire action.  

Getting promoted in this Babylon system is of no material interest to me unless it puts me in a possition where I can better assist the liberation of my people. I also feel that that can be better done when we have our own buisinesses.

Forward to a united Africa!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: