Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:49:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 92 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Spirituality (Moderators: Tyehimba, leslie)
| | |-+  Simple reasoning on righteousness & life
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Simple reasoning on righteousness & life  (Read 11833 times)
out_of_Zion

« on: April 06, 2004, 01:29:29 PM »

Greetings.

I was reading Proverbs yesterday and a very simple proof became apparent by cross-linking two different scriptures.  It shows there is a literal connection between righteousness and life; and, conversely, between wickedness and death.

Follow on brethren,

"The activity of the righteous one results in life; the produce of the wicked one results in sin."
-Proverbs 10:16

therefore => righteousness:life as wickedness:sin

One more step,  sin: ?  (I'd put x instead of ? but it made it look like a trig problem!   Wink  )

"For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord."

So, that completes it:  sin:death

Nothing too elaborate, just sound simple reasoning INI wanted to share with those interested.

Therefore, become imitators of JAH, as beloved children - Ephesians 5:1
Empress_Zauditu_Ariel-YAH

Roots

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 11:48:00 PM »

Greetings,
Out of Zion... are you speaking on a spiritual level or on a physical level?  I ask this question bcause we as humans are so caught up witht he whole death thing.  But even in the new testiment Christ speaks of the dead as if they were physically living (i.e. when he directed "Let the dead bury their dead" etc)...hmmmmmm  which leads me to wonder if the WORD, being spiritual itself, does not rather speak of the spiritual death caused by sin since physical death due to the original sin of Adam and Eve is a given.  If so, how many of us are trodding and feeling that we are not wicked or not full of sin because YAH spared their lives one more day; when really we are spiritually dead inside.  The deceiver is just that, a deceiver!  And what is a greater deception to man than to make us think that we are trodding in spirituality as we should?
MISGANA!

All Lion & King -- walk tall, stand firm
All Lioness & Empress -- be sweet in spirit, humble, gentle and wise  
All -- know thyself and your divine position in creation.
Misgana always & YAH Bless
preach

Roots

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 08:28:27 PM »

Peace E. Z. A. Yah wonderful response.

love
Empress_Zauditu_Ariel-YAH

Roots

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 09:38:51 PM »

Greetings,
Blessings preach... you are just all over the forums!  Hammering Too bad my response came a whole year later huh?! Oops
MISGANA!

All Lion & King -- walk tall, stand firm
All Lioness & Empress -- be sweet in spirit, humble, gentle and wise  
All -- know thyself and your divine position in creation.
Misgana always & YAH Bless
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: