How to get to heaven when you die

<< < (2/24) > >>

Oshun_Auset:

I can feel the Holy Spirit inside me and he comforts me.  When I pray, read my bible I can feel His presence very strongly.

Funny... the Hebew word for the 'Holy Ghost' you speak of is feminine... it would therefore be a 'she' not 'he'... so by the "Sun Book" you are referring to you are actually feeling what should be referred to as a 'her'.

Ask yourself why then you have been taught to say "he" and "him"...

Know don't believe.

natural blacks:
This man came on earth, healed the sick, raised the dead, walked on water and no one except his 12 disciples found it fit to jot down a few words about him  [smiley=confused.gif] No historical evidence of the existence of that Jesus character....so strange.

Why wait until u die to find heaven?

XFRODOBAGGINSX:

This man came on earth, healed the sick, raised the dead, walked on water and no one except his 12 disciples found it fit to jot down a few words about him  [smiley=confused.gif] No historical evidence of the existence of that Jesus character....so strange.

Why wait until u die to find heaven?

There are secular writings of His life on earth, that just isn't true.  Plus, we base our calender on His life.  Plus, why would the disciples go through agonizing deaths, persecution for something that was false?

Bantu_Kelani:
XFRODOBAGGINSX,

The Jesus mythology was derived from other myths popular in Antiquity at least Ptolemy's Osiris and Isis. It is literal commonsense Christianity is metaphorical + flawed with nonsense, so sane black people cannot rely on Christianity for the truth it is only a tool of false history and racism.

You can continue to spew all the [censored] you want. Most posters won’t believe you here. We have dealt with people like you who invade black websites so many times.

B.K  

jemba:
Jesus the Christ will never come back again, he came to earth, to carry on an ongoing spiritual war with the Romans or the Arian race for his people’s freedom the Israelites. He was never here for nobody else but the Israelites who are white with brown eyes and black hair, his message was a universal one, “we are all within the all and not of this realm”.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page