Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2020, 04:19:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25895 Posts in 9961 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 121 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Mainstream Religion (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  95+ Africans are Christians, eh?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 95+ Africans are Christians, eh?  (Read 19709 times)
8: Undefined offset: 1
File: /home/rastafar/public_html/reasoning/Sources/Subs-Aeva-Admin.php
Line: 286
MuddyRivers

« on: September 24, 2005, 02:38:59 PM »

I am wondering if in someway it is unwise to be so hateful towards Christians who are the majority of all Africans no matter where you go in this world?

Louis Farrakhan for this very reason reads out of the bible. He understands that African Americans are for the most part Christians (95%) so instead of spending time calling names, which has never made for unity, he uses the bible to teach them what their faith really says.

What can be accomplished by an Pan-African movement that alienates and offends 95% of all Black People?

natural blacks

Blackheart Man

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 02:48:41 PM »

Good talk. We can be unified without being uniform.

History has shown that it is the inaction of those who could’ve acted; the indifference of those who should’ve known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph. - EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
MuddyRivers

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 02:58:02 PM »

Mystic Man,

Yes, we can be unified without being uniform. We need to allow ourselves to have 2 possible ways, that are both good for Africans.

I understand now, that the choices offered Africans are 'pro-African' or 'mentacide'. So we spend an lot of time crossing out the Africans who have committed mentacide.

I think though that we need to become an kinder and gentler people towards our own.

We aught to ease them out of 'mentacide', talk them down off the roof, so to speak.

When we see them jumping, we need not push them.