Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:08:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  SCIENCE, SOCIOLOGY, RELIGION
| |-+  Mainstream Religion (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  religion and colonialism
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: religion and colonialism  (Read 8385 times)
afrikanrebel06

« on: May 15, 2006, 12:23:33 PM »

in the berlim conference of 1884( i might be offa little bit) the fate of africa was decided among the european queens and kings,when the saliors set foot back on european soil,they told queen isabella of spain those follow words about indigenous afrikans' they worship pagan gods,they are uncivilized",now who was king james the second,king james the second,was a dicident from the church of england,who also desagreed with the catholic church, and so was king george,who founded the anglican church,most black christians in amerikkka and kanada and west indies read the king james B.I.B.L.E  on which king james and king george and all those kings and queens of europe were all free masons
 the purpose to send jesuits to africa,was to evangelize and pacify the afrikans,because according to them
" africans were uncivilized" and needed to be evangelized,why on earth,would people wear something on their necks that represents the roman empire and was used as symbol of torture,is beyond me,like marcus garvey said" take the kinky of your brain" take the shakcles from your brain,because religion is different than spirituality,religion is man made and design to control peoples mind,we should achieve for spirituality not religion,this message is for all king james slaves aka,evangelized negroes Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: