Rasta TimesCHAT ROOMArticles/ArchiveRaceAndHistory RootsWomen Trinicenter
Africa Speaks.com Africa Speaks HomepageAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.comAfrica Speaks.com
InteractiveLeslie VibesAyanna RootsRas TyehimbaTriniView.comGeneral Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:18:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
25910 Posts in 9966 Topics by 982 Members Latest Member: - Ferguson Most online today: 75 (July 03, 2005, 06:25:30 PM)
+  Africa Speaks Reasoning Forum
|-+  AFRICA AND THE DIASPORA
| |-+  Human Beginnings (Moderator: Tyehimba)
| | |-+  message to non melanated people
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: message to non melanated people  (Read 96118 times)
skeptic

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 05:10:14 PM »

i realize there are some people here that are non melanated,that is the allien race,who lacks of melanim,who compares us to monkeys and this person should be called up on.
Who is this person, and do they mean to compare you to monkeys or are they referring to evolution, which posits all humans as having a common ancestor to apes?

why do non melanated people aka,whites,europeans,rheziku aryans,indo europeans come toa all african site,
 Grin
Why should any human not be interested in different cultures and dialog within those cultures?

my message to non melanated peoples,all whites,is that fire will consume yall,because,yall are unwanted
energy in the universe,the universe will deal with yall,fire will consume ur bones,thats the natural order,
because we,the hue manis, are of H.O.P.E  HIGHER ORDER of PEOPLE ON EARTH.

Racially stratified hierarchy, religious justification to racial hierarchy, "natural order".  It sounds as if you are mirroring the worst qualities of the European-imposed system of racism within your own ideology but just replacing the adjectives to meet your own racial bias.
emmpress_i

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2010, 01:12:08 AM »

Where can one draw the line between white and black? There are very light skinned black people like Empress Menen who some people consider a white skin even the prominent features like the nose is very sharp etc...
Since Ethiopia is the womb that gave birth to humanity and this is true for almost every scientist I have heard contemplating about human beginnings affirm that Black was the first it is safe to say that Black are the firstborn of creation. With the splitting of Gondwanaland people were subject to different climates and it is only natural that we would adapt to suit our surroundings.

Now between the psychopathic black serial killer and the white boboman in Shashamane land who do YOU think Jah would give his everliving kingdom to? Taking into account that Jah created black first and white slowly came into being from black.

Brothers and sisters let us love for love is of God!! I am black myself. When David asked God not to punish humanity for the sins of our forefathers I am sure this appliede to everyone in general even light (white skinned african like empress menen). But hey those white South Africans who are typically dutch looking do not belong to the Black nation as per say. They are the 'race' because out of Africa comes all things. But we Africans are the nation superior in all matters and forms. By discriminating against the whites even if we were subject to their mass slavery we are making ourselves no better than them and disobeying everything Jah stands for and that is LOVE
albert_tempie

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 10:25:44 AM »

Hail Empress:

I man am an USDAW  shop stweard and trade unionist activist and recently attended a black members weekend for the first time. I told them that according to His Imperial Majesty, that until the philosophy that holds that one man is superior than another by the colour of his skin and the color of his eyes is abandoned...every where is war.

I man told them I and I  look forward to the day when all people will be regarded as human, so that in the UK in particular we will not have to have black history months and balck members weekends etc

Racism is a barbaric and uncivilised...nomatter from which end of the perspective it comes from

Jah Live

Ras Albert and Empress Tempie

RasJehu

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2010, 05:31:55 AM »

"No man kyan condemn no man" (Capleton) "Rastafari's love is for all man to share, but most would rather to be so unfair" (Jr. Gong)  When people started showing up 10,000 + years ago losing pigment in their eyes, skin, and hair, I agree, this was the mark of Canaan, and the curse thereof. YHWH seh, "I will twist the face of the earth". Today we have mix of many different bloodlines, some good, some bad. It is my belief that all the world has blood from one of the 12 tribes of Israel. Pigment of skin, hair, and eyes, only consists of .02% of our D.N.A. Much more fulfilling to judge I,and I by my actions, than that which I have no control over.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: